LOL...Censored Again...LOL...Thread didnt make an hour...

Any time you're looking to do clutching or go fast parts, reach out to Jim ... @fastsleddr   He's one of the most legit, stand up guys, and does it without puffing out his chest & bragging to everyone how great his stuff is.  Trust me - you will be happy (and your buddies won't!) LOL

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Any time you're looking to do clutching or go fast parts, reach out to Jim ... @fastsleddr   He's one of the most legit, stand up guys, and does it without puffing out his chest & bragging to everyone how great his stuff is.  Trust me - you will be happy (and your buddies won't!) LOL

Is Gabe still doing kits?  He seemed like a standup guy and wasn't bragadocious.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is Gabe still doing kits?  He seemed like a standup guy and wasn't bragadocious.

No idea.  The reason Gabes wasn't braggadocios was because he was selling but would never ante up to be a sponser/vendor and we were kind of particular with him & how he posted.  I don't fault him for that one bit, because he seemed to have people selling for him based on their feedback - so why spend money to advertise when others are doing it for ya?

I only had one experience with him, first hand, when my buddy and I decided to try one of his kits with our identical sleds.  We decided to try it and see how it worked, using our two sleds as the test mules.  It wasn't anything super impressive in the base setup that he provided ... some gains in midrange but lost on top end when running 1000' or more.  Throwing more weight at it helped more, and a fuel controller was even better.  Long story short, it's a typical clutch kit ... if you really want it to work, you have to tinker with it vs. just installing it and thinking it's going to be awesome.

That's why I like Jim ... he doesn't really brag about his setups as kits.  He offers a helix, and then a person goes from there with what they want out of it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Always was

Oh come on now. It was taken away from him for a little while. Well, according to him anyway. 

Ya reading this Stevie? Fucking prick.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Had one in the second 2011 Assault that I bought used. Was garbage. Pulled it out and put the clutching in it that I had in my first 2011 that I figured out for it and picked up a bunch everywhere. Sold it to some kid on FB that just couldn’t wait to get his hands on it. 

On 10/15/2021 at 8:10 AM, EvilBird said:

I seen Rick going off the other day on someone in Polaris section with his typical "I do this for a living I know everything" response.... and then he was instantly proved wrong 😂....maybe Ill see if I can find it . Always thought that Guy had a clue even talked on the phone once about a clutch kit ,  but more and more I do see he is full of shit most of the time. 

that was the guy with the high idle Dragon issue.  I told the guy for the amount of time he's spending chasing a 1 or 5 blink code, he could have spent $100 and had it on the digital wrench, taken the diagnostic and fixed it himself. 

• Like 1