LOL...Censored Again...LOL...Thread didnt make an hour...

I thought that link would be more fun.

I wonder why i can see it without being in apple phone private mode. Usually a page comes up daying i’ve been banned.

• Like 1

I can see it, looks like those boys need to start posting on a site with a little more freedom.  :lol2:

Still laugh about Joe and his buddies finding and blocking anything related to Freedomsledder during the mass exodus and expulsion. 

How many of these would make it more than six minutes now?  :)  

IMG_4411.thumb.jpg.75740d64c32f37cdc342c39692639fb7.jpgitsover.thumb.png.f8618a0d94f5d9416393cc3ee16b5074.pngfinger.gif.c47f6c7a5183cc1bedb1a44ab7888d85.gifnflx.gif.b4f22c67fbf3e76fd367d51fb2b699c5.gif21291-a4dff875ec857f6816aece8ed7e4e362.jpg.1a1cdfb4704954087be86c2b30def693.jpg

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Doug said:

If you snap a picture of Freedom sledder and post the picture their filter will not pick it up and redirect or delete it.

It might pick it up if the pic is titled freedom sledder, they have the language filter set for certain key words so when you type in freedomsledder it changes it to what ever they have the filter set to, Dootalk does the same thing and they can set it to read what ever they want, you type in Freedomsledder they could have it set to read "Fuck You Doug".......... lol.gif.77d3e5df268b3fd6ad0321975cff623f.gif  that's something one of us would have done back in the day before HCS 2.0 woke community came to life.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Fascinating that Rodeo Rider liked the post, thought the 'old school guys' ruined the site. Maybe the chemicals from

the vapor trails are mellowing her out?

Someone said she's one of the TOP Posters over there now........... Everyone must like her, she insists............. :lol::lol2:

• Haha 2

That's what I was going to say.

It should be called neutered sledders dot com.

Or hardcore moderated sledders.  

NOTHING like what it was, or could be.  And really the cool thing about that place (to me) was not the GDF.  I really liked the tech side, especially back in the day.  I learned alot on that site and wouldn't have the same knowledge I do today without it.  I remember I had a big zr900 tech/mod) clutching thread that lasted for years.  It was cool to read through that and see the progression that I made just in my understanding and knowledge.  That's all gone now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The only thing she is on top of is the stripper pole

She has toooo many health issues to be on a stripper pole, ask her about her health issues she'll tell you or better yet she'll start threads about them on a sledding site and is toooo old to be on a stripper pole............ :puke:

Edited by Jerry 976

On 10/8/2021 at 1:14 PM, Jerry 976 said:

She has toooo many health issues to be on a stripper pole, ask her about her health issues she'll tell you or better yet she'll start threads about them on a sledding site and is toooo old to be on a stripper pole............ :puke:

She's a pissflap's pissflap but I'll bet she makes a great quiche.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:12 AM, mnstang said:

That's what I was going to say.

It should be called neutered sledders dot com.

Or hardcore moderated sledders.  

NOTHING like what it was, or could be.  And really the cool thing about that place (to me) was not the GDF.  I really liked the tech side, especially back in the day.  I learned alot on that site and wouldn't have the same knowledge I do today without it.  I remember I had a big zr900 tech/mod) clutching thread that lasted for years.  It was cool to read through that and see the progression that I made just in my understanding and knowledge.  That's all gone now.

I thought doo talk was also found by typing neuteredsledders.com

Or howdareyoubringupissues.com

• Gold Member

Got 2 harmless posts deleted today 😂.no warnings or notifications why. They just delete or edit posts and close threads based how they feel. That shithead liberal dskofich that I responded too tho his posts always remain up even when he says something harsher than me.....total snowflake liberal jerk circle. Its unbelievable. And that dummy Rodeo Rider is like a cancer there now,  her daily nonsense threads and posts are so fucking stupid and cringy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Got 2 harmless posts deleted today 😂.no warnings or notifications why. They just delete or edit posts and close threads based how they feel. That shithead liberal dskofich that I responded too tho his posts always remain up even when he says something harsher than me.....total snowflake liberal jerk circle. Its unbelievable. And that dummy Rodeo Rider is like a cancer there now,  her daily nonsense threads and posts are so fucking stupid and cringy. 

I know it's kind of dumb to ask/say this ... but I will.  Why even bother anymore?  That site has become an even bigger shithole than what the FS group thought it was when we were over there regularly.   If I can ween myself from that place, anyone should be able to LOL

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know it's kind of dumb to ask/say this ... but I will.  Why even bother anymore?  That site has become an even bigger shithole than what the FS group thought it was when we were over there regularly.   If I can ween myself from that place, anyone should be able to LOL

Nah you are right I need to just stop....I hadnt been there in awhile but I posted the other day when I was heading to NH grass drags ....Then guess I got sucked back in yesterday with another 2 or 3 posts that I couldn't leave alone but I quickly realized why I fucking hate that place now.

Still kinda comical to see the dumb shit RR posts and a few other dumb fucks with loud mouths now that all the savages are gone 😂

• Haha 2

I used to go over there just to kind of see what was going on, and seeing it literally turn into DooTalk 2.0 .... I stopped.  It's just not worth the time any longer (at least for anything that's GDF related).  I'll still take a look every now and then at the Matryx forum just to see what topics they've got going on, but even that turns me off pretty quick when I see Tricky Rick posting his shit in there.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

I seen Rick going off the other day on someone in Polaris section with his typical "I do this for a living I know everything" response.... and then he was instantly proved wrong 😂....maybe Ill see if I can find it . Always thought that Guy had a clue even talked on the phone once about a clutch kit ,  but more and more I do see he is full of shit most of the time.