Mike Lindell is insane.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You sent it to others as well dumbass.  Perhaps you forget everything in your old age.

You're grasping now, Pinnochio. 

You're just pissed because you can't stand up to me, outside of your keyboard.  

You're also pissed because I ask for pics of your broads, and you must be ashamed.  

Nope, you are senile and dumb.

You have asked for a picture of my wife 1000's of times while trying to berate my family to justify your napolean complex all the while spilling lies and nonsense all over the board.  You are a disgrace to humanity and a sad side effect of the fact natural selection has been removed from our society.

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You have asked for a picture of my wife 1000's of times while trying to berate my family to justify your napolean complex all the while spilling lies and nonsense all over the board.  You are a disgrace to humanity and a sad side effect of the fact natural selection has been removed from our society.

He's still asking for pictures of other peoples wives?  What a fucking creep.  

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He's still asking for pictures of other peoples wives?  What a fucking creep.  

I have NEVER asked for a pic of anyone's wife, you two dirty LIARS!!! 

I asked you to post a pic of your BROADS. If you have no BROADS, then just say so, don't make inferences, you dirty feral hogs.

I am faithful.  My broad is my wife.  We've been over this more than once.  You may be too stupid to remember but it is the case.  Just because you then choose to call her a broad the next time you ask does not make her not my wife.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I am faithful.  My broad is my wife.  We've been over this more than once.  You may be too stupid to remember but it is the case.  Just because you then choose to call her a broad the next time you ask does not make her not my wife.

Just put the worthless fuck on ignore, seriously. He’s got to be one of the lowest forms of life I’ve ever seen on the internet. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Just put the worthless fuck on ignore, seriously. He’s got to be one of the lowest forms of life I’ve ever seen on the internet. 

Yep not even worth reading his bullshit

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep not even worth reading his bullshit

What's your problem with me, dipshits? 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

snotty is actually funny 

FJ is human garbage.  

Neither of them are worth the time to read their constant bullshit.  I don't care if it's "internet persona" or not ... I wouldn't piss on either of them if they were on fire.  The ignore feature should be a default setting for some of these morons.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Neither of them are worth the time to read their constant bullshit.  I don't care if it's "internet persona" or not ... I wouldn't piss on either of them if they were on fire.  The ignore feature should be a default setting for some of these morons.

110% solid post right there.