Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

In my opinion, no one of those three would have been shot/killed if not for the actions of a 17 year old police wannabe, with a penchant for wanting to shoot people ( his own words ) injecting himself into a riot situation, carrying an AR-15.  

So you’re saying no one would have been shot, 

i for one would not be standing around when someone is pointing a pistol at me to find out if they’ve going to pull the trigger. It’s not a game of dare.

fuck that if I’ve got a rifle in my hands and someone pointed a pistol at me, Guess what’s going to happen next 

Edited by toslow
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, because he had no business being there. 

Kyle had an un-licensed firearm, so right out of the chute he was committing a crime. 

The entire situation was one that he should not have been involved in, by doing so he incurred the potential for disaster, which he got.

You don't need to license a firearm in wi, and it's an open carry state. You can go anywhere with a rifle as long as it's not signed no weapons. As far as i can tell the only law he broke was being under 18 in possession of a firearm without supervision. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What law did he break by being there?? 

The gun was a minor infraction, but he had every right to be there, being there is not a crime

Yes, I can walk down Blue Hill Ave. in Roxbury, at midnight, legally. 

I probably won't make it alive for more than 500 feet. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I can walk down Blue Hill Ave. in Roxbury, at midnight, legally. 

I probably won't make it alive for more than 500 feet. 

If you had that .357 on you I'm sure you would be able to protect yourself from anyone trying to harm you..:bc:

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

If you had that .357 on you I'm sure you would be able to protect yourself from anyone trying to harm you..:bc:

Yeah, but what do I do after I use the 6 rounds??? :dunno:

Some twat from the U of Wi in Madison just said that the right to self defense is a privilege….and said it again, “And it IS a privilege.”

:lol:

Given by whom?  The privilege to fight and survive?  Where are these fucking twats hatched?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some twat from the U of Wi in Madison just said that the right to self defense is a privilege….and said it again, “And it IS a privilege.”

Given by whom?  The privilege to fight and survive?  Where are these fucking twats hatched?

White Privilege of course 

:handjob:

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some people are just so fucked up in the head it's astonishing

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Some people are just so fucked up in the head it's astonishing

It's gotta be some perpetual self victimizing affliction.  Better to die from an attack than live with the fact you had to take a life to save yours?  Hey, I get it.....we all have choices to make.  You make yours and I'll make mine.  In other words, mind your own mother fucking business.

• Like 1