Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

Uh generally your are done high school at 18. 17 isn't a junior. He is literally less than a year away from signing up to shoot people overseas.

Sounds like your a paranoid old cock gobbler who is scared of everything. 

You sound like a faggot, who doesn't know shit. You come over here and you'll see who's a gobbler, you mother-fucker. If I can't kick your ass, I'll

pay someone who can. You'll leave with a broken face, you cum-guzzling cunt.   

6 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I am saying quit being a spaghetti noodle armed bitch and go by yourself an AR with 30 rounds mags

STFU, you GUNT!!! How are your screen doors doing???? Any scratches on the doors? 

Yeah, fuck you negro!!  

Your are a little out of touch. That kid was less the 365 days for signing on the dotted line to carry full auto rifles in neighborhoods overseas.

Sounds like your problem is that he is carrying a semi auto in a neighborhood you can relate to and not in neighbourhoods you don't like. 

He didn't start blasting until his life was in danger. Other people have said they would have shot sooner then Kyle did. To me that kid was there with good intentions but brought a little help in case things got western. Not saying he made the right decision to be there but it appears his intentions we good.

You live in a place where you can own ar's and full capacity magazines. Instead of being sacred of them, go buy a couple and enjoy them. They are tool, not the devil.

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Uh generally your are done high school at 18. 17 isn't a junior. He is literally less than a year away from signing up to shoot people overseas.

Sounds like your a paranoid old cock gobbler who is scared of everything. 

Pretty much sums it up to a T 

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Retardo the talking chin.

You're not grasping my rationale about the TERMINOLOGY used to describe an ASSAULT WEAPON. 

Try to follow me, ok? 

What I'm trying to tell you is that if two people are shooting at you, or your house, with an auto AR, or a semi-auto Ar, with 30 round mags, you will not know or care about the terminology used to describe either one of those guns. The full auto will be a little faster than the semi, but it won't make a shit difference to you.

Do you follow me now?? 

YOU FUKKIN TOOL!!!!  :fuckyou:

Same can be said about a 45 cal hand gun with a large mag and another duct taped upside down to it . Is that a assault side arm 

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You sound like a faggot, who doesn't know shit. You come over here and you'll see who's a gobbler, you mother-fucker. If I can't kick your ass, I'll

You are suck a predictable little clit. Any ass hat who talks as much smack as you is lucky to be a 5ft frightend pussy 

22 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Your are a little out of touch. That kid was less the 365 days for signing on the dotted line to carry full auto rifles in neighborhoods overseas.

Sounds like your problem is that he is carrying a semi auto in a neighborhood you can relate to and not in neighbourhoods you don't like. 

He didn't start blasting until his life was in danger. Other people have said they would have shot sooner then Kyle did. To me that kid was there with good intentions but brought a little help in case things got western. Not saying he made the right decision to be there but it appears his intentions we good.

You live in a place where you can own ar's and full capacity magazines. Instead of being sacred of them, go buy a couple and enjoy them. They are tool, not the devil.

Shut the fuck up Tomas, shut the fuck up. You have no idea what I own, you little fukker. You're trying to rationalize this kid's actions/age. 

If he walks, I'll acknowledge it. If he gets some kind of conviction, you have to post how great I am!!   

He went from one state to another, with an ILLEGALLY POSSESSED firearm, and he lied about protecting the auto lot!!! 

46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your crying again and this is saved for when your lawyer visits me.

#cryingclownwahwahhonkhonk

Edited by CFM

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut the fuck up Tomas, shut the fuck up. You have no idea what I own, you little fukker. You're trying to rationalize this kid's actions/age. 

If he walks, I'll acknowledge it. If he gets some kind of conviction, you have to post how great I am!!   

He went from one state to another, with an ILLEGALLY POSSESSED firearm, and he lied about protecting the auto lot!!! 

The only thing your great at is limp wrists. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty much sums it up to a T 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Same can be said about a 45 cal hand gun with a large mag and another duct taped upside down to it . Is that a assault side arm 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You are suck a predictable little clit. Any ass hat who talks as much smack as you is lucky to be a 5ft frightend pussy 

I said I was only 5-9, you dirty Gunt. 

Fuck your gunt with a rake. 

I never said I was a tough guy at 74 1/2, you stupid fukkin janitor!!

Hey, clean up that toilet that has shit on it!!! LMAO!! 

What's your TNW, Dick Ryder????

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I said I was only 5-9, you dirty Gunt. 

Fuck your gunt with a rake. 

I never said I was a tough guy at 74 1/2, you stupid fukkin janitor!!

Hey, clean up that toilet that has shit on it!!! LMAO!! 

What's your TNW, Dick Ryder????

So pathetic 

• Haha 2

Just now, Legend said:

Way to own yourself :owned:

I "OWN " you!! 

What's your TNW?

Kyle is a bad boy, and the prosecutor was proving it. Kyle is a Wannabe, and had delusions of shooting people.