Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Assault wepon lol , ok Snowflake550 👌 

You let someone stand outside your house and unload a 30 round mag, and then debate the semantics of the definition of an assault rifle, ok Petunia?  

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You let someone stand outside your house and unload a 30 round mag, and then debate the semantics of the definition of an assault rifle, ok Petunia?  

Its a Semi Automatic Rifle...I can put a 30 round mag on my 9mm pistol too...does that make it an "Assault Pistol"? 

I just think its funny you sound like a liberal CNN talking head. 

ASSAULT RIFLE – A military firearm which fires a reduced-power rifle round, and can shoot in both fully-automatic and semi-automatic modes.

ASSAULT WEAPON – A political term with no fixed definition, being defined differently by different jurisdictions. Because the actual definition is so fluid, laws written to regulate assault weapons often define the term by various cosmetic characteristics which do not affect a firearm’s power or function in any fundamental way. Despite public perception, assault weapons are not machine guns. They are semi-automatic firearms, not fully automatic firearms.

The term is distinct from the term assault rifle, which is a technical term with a specific meaning widely accepted both in law and within the military and firearms communities

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Its a Semi Automatic Rifle...I can put a 30 round mag on my 9mm pistol too...does that make it an "Assault Pistol"? 

ASSAULT RIFLE – A military firearm which fires a reduced-power rifle round, and can shoot in both fully-automatic and semi-automatic modes.

ASSAULT WEAPON – A political term with no fixed definition, being defined differently by different jurisdictions. Because the actual definition is so fluid, laws written to regulate assault weapons often define the term by various cosmetic characteristics which do not affect a firearm’s power or function in any fundamental way. Despite public perception, assault weapons are not machine guns. They are semi-automatic firearms, not fully automatic firearms.

The term is distinct from the term assault rifle, which is a technical term with a specific meaning widely accepted both in law and within the military and firearms communities

I'm well aware of the fully automatic Vs Semi-auto distinction. So, I'll ask you again, if someone is outside YOUR house with a 30 round mag in a SEMI-AUTO, is that OK with you????  

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm well aware of the fully automatic Vs Semi-auto distinction. So, I'll ask you again, if someone is outside YOUR house with a 30 round mag in a SEMI-AUTO, is that OK with you????  

Just standing outside my house yeah sure....probably one of my buddies coming over to go shoot. :lol2:

• Haha 1

Evilbird - he’s a scared liberal. Thus all his lashing out. It’s like a ‘No Trespassing Sign.’

clown550 - wasiest way to know if typing on my ohone vs pc is by typing mistakes. My fibgers and the phibe don’t wirk well rogerher. 

^^^^That’s me bit going back abd correcting it. Notice all mistakes are letters next to the ones that shoukd be there.

Edited by CFM

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any different than the guys deer hunting behind my house as I type this....I certainly don't want to get shot, but would take my chances with a .223 vs .30-06

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, CFM said:

happened-in-30-minutes.jpg

It's time they just let Kyle go, and the City, FBI, and all the liberal news media just send him blank checks to fill in the amount he deserves. The lawsuit awards are going to be stunning.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

No, I ain't a talking head, you clown. 

The point I'm trying to make is that a semi-auto AK-47 with a 30 round mag, is a fukkin nightmare whether it's a full auto or semi. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I ain't a talking head, you clown. 

The point I'm trying to make is that a semi-auto AK-47 with a 30 round mag, is a fukkin nightmare whether it's a full auto or semi. 

It most definitely is not. The only thing that makes is worrisome is if the person holding it is looking to do damage. If a regular person has an AK or AR of any fire rate with any amount of magazine capacity, they are not a problem, regardless of your weak mental state. If the person is looking to harm others, then it doesn't matter if they have a knife, AR, .22LR revolver, chain saw, 5 D cell mag light or a pickup truck. The person is to blame, not the tool, you tool.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

It most definitely is not. The only thing that makes is worrisome is if the person holding it is looking to do damage. If a regular person has an AK or AR of any fire rate with any amount of magazine capacity, they are not a problem, regardless of your weak mental state. If the person is looking to harm others, then it doesn't matter if they have a knife, AR, .22LR revolver, chain saw, 5 D cell mag light or a pickup truck. The person is to blame, not the tool, you tool.

You mean like that Somali that ran around the mall in St. Cloud with a sword stabbing people?

https://edinazephyrus.com/st-cloud-mall-attack/

Then there is this b

Massive blow to the prosecution 

Even look at the prosecution guy put his head in his hand shaking his head . Game over 

Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) Tweeted:
Huge, huge moment at Rittenhouse trial. You don’t get many moments like this as a trial attny. ⬇️ https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1457817608099663887?s=20

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Then there is this b

Massive blow to the prosecution 

Even look at the prosecution guy put his head in his hand shaking his head . Game over 

Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) Tweeted:
Huge, huge moment at Rittenhouse trial. You don’t get many moments like this as a trial attny. ⬇️ https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1457817608099663887?s=20

Lmao holy eff!

• Haha 1

So he was being beat with a skateboard while an erratic lunatic that went off his meds lunged at him and tried to take his gun while another guy was advancing with his pistol trained on him…

textbook murder 1 conviction 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I haven't read this whole thing, and I'm not gonna', but who the fuck is a 17 year old punk, to take an ILLEGAL ASSAULT WEAPON, from one state to another, under the guise of protecting someone's  property????

This kid is gonna get something. I don't know what, but I don't think he's walking.  

Illegal assault wepaon?

I've got no skin in the game but I've seen lots of video.

The kid had every right to defend himself. It was a riot type shit show. I'm military trained, gotta have someone shooting at me before I shoot back. Be in a life threatening scenario. He was. He fired back way later than I would have, with way less rounds...

That cunt with the pistol deserved what he got.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Illegal assault wepaon?

I've got no skin in the game but I've seen lots of video.

The kid had every right to defend himself. It was a riot type shit show. I'm military trained, gotta have someone shooting at me before I shoot back. Be in a life threatening scenario. He was. He fired back way later than I would have, with way less rounds...

That cunt with the pistol deserved what he got.

A 17 year old kid, is a Junior in High School!! 

That kid had no business going from one state to another with a rifle he was NOT licensed to carry, to supposedly protect a car lot. No one asked him to protect that car lot. 

He had delusions of being a hero, and he got into a world of shit. 

He should have been home playing pac-man. 

Me personally, I don't want no 17 year old, Doogie Howser-lookin' snot, runnin' around with an Ar. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A 17 year old kid, is a Junior in High School!! 

That kid had no business going from one state to another with a rifle he was NOT licensed to carry, to supposedly protect a car lot. No one asked him to protect that car lot. 

He had delusions of being a hero, and he got into a world of shit. 

He should have been home playing pac-man. 

Me personally, I don't want no 17 year old, Doogie Howser-lookin' snot, runnin' around with an Ar. 

Uh generally your are done high school at 18. 17 isn't a junior. He is literally less than a year away from signing up to shoot people overseas.

Sounds like your a paranoid old cock gobbler who is scared of everything. 

5 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Hey Retardo the talking chin.

You're not grasping my rationale about the TERMINOLOGY used to describe an ASSAULT WEAPON. 

Try to follow me, ok? 

What I'm trying to tell you is that if two people are shooting at you, or your house, with an auto AR, or a semi-auto Ar, with 30 round mags, you will not know or care about the terminology used to describe either one of those guns. The full auto will be a little faster than the semi, but it won't make a shit difference to you.

Do you follow me now?? 

YOU FUKKIN TOOL!!!!  :fuckyou:

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

Uh generally your are done high school at 18. 17 isn't a junior. He is literally less than a year away from signing up to shoot people overseas.

Sounds like your a paranoid old cock gobbler who is scared of everything. 

most turn 17 their jr year and 18 their sr year.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

most turn 17 their jr year and 18 their sr year.

Ah, little differences in the school system between Canada and USA.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Retardo the talking chin.

You're not grasping my rationale about the TERMINOLOGY used to describe an ASSAULT WEAPON. 

Try to follow me, ok? 

What I'm trying to tell you is that if two people are shooting at you, or your house, with an auto AR, or a semi-auto Ar, with 30 round mags, you will not know or care about the terminology used to describe either one of those guns. The full auto will be a little faster than the semi, but it won't make a shit difference to you.

Do you follow me now?? 

YOU FUKKIN TOOL!!!!  :fuckyou:

I am saying quit being a spaghetti noodle armed bitch and go by yourself an AR with 30 rounds mags