Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Malicious prosecution?  :news:  Murder and attempted murder charges should never have been filed.   FBI hiding evidence is proof.  

Malicious prosecution it a legal term that refers to the filing of a civil or criminal case that has no probable cause, and is filed for some purpose other than obtaining justice. When such a case is decided in favor of the defendant, he may turn around and file a civil lawsuit against the plaintiff or prosecutor for malicious prosecution, seeking damages. To explore this concept, consider the following malicious prosecution definition.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Malicious prosecution?  :news:  Murder and attempted murder charges should never have been filed.   FBI hiding evidence is proof.  

Malicious prosecution it a legal term that refers to the filing of a civil or criminal case that has no probable cause, and is filed for some purpose other than obtaining justice. When such a case is decided in favor of the defendant, he may turn around and file a civil lawsuit against the plaintiff or prosecutor for malicious prosecution, seeking damages. To explore this concept, consider the following malicious prosecution definition.

I think it’s probable this happens at this point.  Settlement will be large and very quiet.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

It can also backfire on lesser charges. Seen it happen. Like if the jury feels as though they’re maliciously or politically prospecting someone they’ll go not guilty of all charges even when they’re clearly guilty of the lesser charges 

I haven't read this whole thing, and I'm not gonna', but who the fuck is a 17 year old punk, to take an ILLEGAL ASSAULT WEAPON, from one state to another, under the guise of protecting someone's  property????

This kid is gonna get something. I don't know what, but I don't think he's walking.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I haven't read this whole thing, and I'm not gonna', but who the fuck is a 17 year old punk, to take an ILLEGAL ASSAULT WEAPON, from one state to another, under the guise of protecting someone's  property????

This kid is gonna get something. I don't know what, but I don't think he's walking.  

Between the defense and the prosecution, he will most likely be a hero, given the keys to the city, and most likely have a house of representatives seat all ready for him. Or maybe a mayor of a 100k+ town. 

He could probably win the WI governor election if he moves to WI. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That’s why you need to read and watch the whole thing before you form a stupid azz opinion you fucking stupid no nothing biggest mouth in the room clown. How’s dat ?

The best coverage was while it was happening, that bight, and next day. After that, the news had enough time to bend it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CFM said:

That’s why you need to read and watch the whole thing before you form a stupid azz opinion you fucking stupid no nothing biggest mouth in the room clown. How’s dat ?

The best coverage was while it was happening, that bight, and next day. After that, the news had enough time to bend it.

Honestly after today, Im surprised they didnt charge the "victim" with attempted murder, and assault with a deadly weapon. 

1 minute ago, CFM said:

How about I stick a size 20 clown shoe up your ass? How 'bou da, you Monkey of Moultonboro?

We'll wait and see what the verdict is. If he walks, I'll acknowledge it. If he gets any time, will you, snot-head??? 

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

Honestly after today, Im surprised they didnt charge the "victim" with attempted murder, and assault with a deadly weapon. 

Didn’t he admit he was advancing on Rittenhouse with his weapon trained on him?

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about I stick a size 20 clown shoe up your ass? How 'bou da, you Monkey of Moultonboro?

We'll wait and see what the verdict is. If he walks, I'll acknowledge it. If he gets any time, will you, snot-head??? 

Atleast read up on it. and make sure to watch actual video footage when that douce was set to take him out. Okay loser  clown.

Edited by CFM

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Didn’t he admit he was advancing on Rittenhouse with his weapon trained on him?

Yep. Thats reasonable self defense.

The other dead guy was hitting him in head with skateboard. Self defense.

The pedo midget lunged at him after telling people he was going to kill him. Self defense. 

Prosecution had nothing for any of it. 

Not to mention Grosskraut was caught lying repeatedly on the stand. And more will be coming with defense witnesses. 

It really is a shitshow of a trial. And I would imagine the only reasons for the trial is public pressure, and the $10 million lawsuit Grosskraut has filed. Its almost like the prosecution was trying to get him caught in lies so his lawsuit will go :flush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Yep. Thats reasonable self defense.

The other dead guy was hitting him in head with skateboard. Self defense.

The pedo midget lunged at him after telling people he was going to kill him. Self defense. 

Prosecution had nothing for any of it. 

Not to mention Grosskraut was caught lying repeatedly on the stand. And more will be coming with defense witnesses. 

It really is a shitshow of a trial. And I would imagine the only reasons for the trial is public pressure, and the $10 million lawsuit Grosskraut has filed. Its almost like the prosecution was trying to get him caught in lies so his lawsuit will go :flush:

I just wonder where in the living fuck they get murder 1 out of any of this 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CFM said:

Arleasr read up on it. and make sure to watch actual video footage when that douce was set to take him out. Okay loser  clown.

HA!HA!HA! Shut up, loser mechanic!!

ARLEASER, DOUCE!!!  LMMFAO!!!

9 hours ago, CFM said:

You just take your pre bed blue hair 20 meds ? Clown

Did you go to school on the Moultonboro short bus?????? 

ARLEASER, DOUCE!!!

LMMFAO!!

I would ask you if you ever won any school spelling bees, but I'm sure you didn't!!!   :lol:

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I haven't read this whole thing, and I'm not gonna', but who the fuck is a 17 year old punk, to take an ILLEGAL ASSAULT WEAPON, from one state to another, under the guise of protecting someone's  property????.  

Assault wepon lol , ok Snowflake550 👌 

Edited by EvilBird