Expert testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse made a reasonable decision to shoot

Rod

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Does the prosecution not do the same?

Of course they do. I was laughing at the topic headline like it was big news. A hired expert agrees with the side who hired him. Imagine that? This case and whoever anyone is pulling for is irrelevant to the point. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 10:56 AM, Zambroski said:

Liars and hypocrites.  They can all die.  Sooner the better.

Those old white people scared the shot out of those hardened rioters.  I just laughed.

Funny how “looking for trouble” only applies to one side.  The others are “mostly peaceful”.

nope the BLW antifa crowd are also looking for trouble so when they start killing each other TBH i don't give a fuck.  no different than gangbangers killing each other IMO

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, Crowder said:

Of course they do. I was laughing at the topic headline like it was big news. A hired expert agrees with the side who hired him. Imagine that? This case and whoever anyone is pulling for is irrelevant to the point. 

Trust the experts. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup, and the reason you need to get your sources from credible outlets.  Ie not fake news.

This is the prosecutor trying to understand the crime.  :lol:

:owned: 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup, and the reason you need to get your sources from credible outlets.  Ie not fake news.

This is the prosecutor trying to understand the crime.  :lol:

He sucks. That FIB hero has theeee best mouth pieces money can buy. A couple of gun charges tops.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

God damn right he is.  He needs to sue.

Not guilty first,then they are going after the media for millions.  There is a reason all of these big time lawyers are representing him for free in the criminal case. Law enforcement is making damn sure his lawyers have everything they need as well. He was treated like royalty while held in IL. Notice the media isn’t saying shit about it?

he should have stayed home, played video games or made a TikTok video about his frustrations

there's a big difference between someone breaking into your home and defending yourself and property, and going looking for trouble, which he did

kid has no business going there, let alone with a gun

protesting is one thing, rioting, looting and burning another, failure to enforce laws falls upon the local officials, PD, county, state and governor

I anticipate, he's fucked and he brought it upon himself

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he should have stayed home, played video games or made a TikTok video about his frustrations

there's a big difference between someone breaking into your home and defending yourself and property, and going looking for trouble, which he did

protesting is one thing, rioting, looting and burning another, failure to enforce laws falls upon the local officials, PD, county, state and governor

Watch the video.

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

i agree with all but the last line.   i think he gets a pass on most of the charges

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't need to, don't give two shits about this misguided kid

why do you as a Canadian gaf about this?

You should and realize the media is wrong and so are you.  You look like a gullible fool quite frankly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should and realize the media is wrong and so are you.  You look like a gullible fool quite frankly.

The media keeps forgetting to tell everyone the kid was there working his part time job as a life guard. Was asked by friends to stay and help protect a car lot.  He had a job in that town,didn’t come from miles away to cause trouble. The media flat out lied about a lot of things. A couple of misdemeanor gun charges is all he is getting. He owned the gun,gave a friend of his money to buy it. It never left the state of Wisconsin. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I was born in the area and have family that lives 'close enough'

my 76 year old aunt who is still there had my grandfathers snub 38 on her person during the riots, but didn't leave her home

how is 'the media' wrong?  not that I gaf about the media.  it's a jury trial, that's what we do here

when is the last time you took your gun off your property to go 'defend' anything?

my guess, is never

hypocrite

if you're bored, the strategic maple syrup reserve could use your protection  :lol: