America the Great

…except for those downtrodden minorities. Am I talking about Blacks or Brown people, no. Am I talking about disabled people, no. Am I talking about women or “alphabet people”, no. It seems the new downtrodden and under represented segment of Americans seems to be the Republicans…especially the far right!!! Will the pendulum ever swing back in their favor??? Or will the continue to become more and more marginalized to the point where their only voice will be on obscure snowmobile forums citing video clips of their mouthpieces from the dark corners of the internet. 

How does it feel to have the country you love become less and less recognizable every day and also seeing your representatives become less and less effective due their minority in government?  

Maybe the tune will change next election cycle…

32 minutes ago, Phenom said:

…except for those downtrodden minorities. Am I talking about Blacks or Brown people, no. Am I talking about disabled people, no. Am I talking about women or “alphabet people”, no. It seems the new downtrodden and under represented segment of Americans seems to be the Republicans…especially the far right!!! Will the pendulum ever swing back in their favor??? Or will the continue to become more and more marginalized to the point where their only voice will be on obscure snowmobile forums citing video clips of their mouthpieces from the dark corners of the internet. 

How does it feel to have the country you love become less and less recognizable every day and also seeing your representatives become less and less effective due their minority in government?  

Maybe the tune will change next election cycle…

Let me guess, you hate Scott Walker and are in a public sector union.