more pieces to the puzzle

• Gold Member

While a full summary of the Prince-Giuliani-Trump conspiracy would require a longer discourse, the actions of these men, along with multiple still-anonymous actors, can be summarized in five paragraphs. It will be for journalists with more resources than this writer to follow up on these leads—and, moreover, to see how this domestic conspiracy dovetails with the Trump-Russia controversy, though this too is briefly addressed below.

An accusation with no proof, thats for someone else to dig up.  :lol:

Edited by Kivalo

11 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Well lets just see all the emails and we can make our own conclusion.  

you have to admit this all looks suspicious as hell. guilianni, who has all kinds of ties and connections to the fbi in ny, absolutely hates hillary, and absolutely loves trump. there's no doubt in my mind there was some shenagigans pulled over the fbi releases. i suspected someone has some dirt on comey and he was forced to do what he did. 

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you have to admit this all looks suspicious as hell. guilianni, who has all kinds of ties and connections to the fbi in ny, absolutely hates hillary, and absolutely loves trump. there's no doubt in my mind there was some shenagigans pulled over the fbi releases. i suspected someone has some dirt on comey and he was forced to do what he did. 

Shenanigans here but not when Clinton met with Lynch on the tarmac?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

How about Loretta Lynch?  She should lose her license to practice law for what she did if not worse.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Loretta Lynch is who is to blame for Comey being in a spot to make his own decisions not Giuliani. And the meet and greet on the tarmac was shenanigans. 

bingo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol... this wakes up your spidey senses but nothing leading up to the election from the clinton- lynch camp did?

Special breed of slow

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Loretta Lynch is who is to blame for Comey being in a spot to make his own decisions not Giuliani. And the meet and greet on the tarmac was shenanigans. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Shenanigans here but not when Clinton met with Lynch on the tarmac?

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about Loretta Lynch?  She should lose her license to practice law for what she did if not worse.

bingo

15 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Lol... this wakes up your spidey senses but nothing leading up to the election from the clinton- lynch camp did?

Special breed of slow

parrots.jpg

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member

Just admit you being a hack here, thats all Im asking for. A tiny little bit of intellectual honesty. You're a fairly honest guy in most other aspects of your life, that I am aware of anyway, so why not politics?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just admit you being a hack here, thats all Im asking for. A tiny little bit of intellectual honesty. You're a fairly honest guy in most other aspects of your life, that I am aware of anyway, so why not politics?

the topic is trump and the fbi. one of you clowns mentions lynch, and the rest of you parrots repeat it. so you don't comment on these coincidences, deflect, then call me the hack :lol:

ftr, of course the tarmac thing "looked" suspicious. but did it result in anything important? no.

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

the topic is trump and the fbi. one of you clowns mentions lynch, and the rest of you parrots repeat it. so you don't comment on these coincidences, deflect, then call me the hack :lol:

ftr, of course the tarmac thing "looked" suspicious. but did it result in anything important? no.

Hey, I have no problem believing Trump was up to some fuckery or at least Guilliani could have been. I have no trouble buying that. I am not intellectually dishonest though. :news:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey, I have no problem believing Trump was up to some fuckery or at least Guilliani could have been. I have no trouble buying that. I am not intellectually dishonest though. :news:

so why didn't you just say that?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so why didn't you just say that?

I have been quite clear on my opinion of Donald Trump, he is unfit to be President and not an honest man.  I did not support him in any way. However he IS President and now we have to give him a chance to succeed. 

Hilary Clinton on the other hand is lying cheating corrupt cunt who has used her political power to her own end gains. (if your intellectually honest, this is where you admit HRC is a corrupt slimy cunt :news: )

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

parrots.jpg

because you put up some half baked theory of what you describe as shenanigans, when the real shenanigans were right out in full fucking view.  And this is what you get hung up on.  Seriously, you spend all day doing this?  Get help.  I've already wasted a minute of my life explaining the obvious to you

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

um yeah don't think I will be wasting my time opening anything from Huff post . I have better things to do like I don't know pick out some lint between my toes

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

because you put up some half baked theory of what you describe as shenanigans, when the real shenanigans were right out in full fucking view.  And this is what you get hung up on.  Seriously, you spend all day doing this?  Get help.  I've already wasted a minute of my life explaining the obvious to you

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif.cf.gif

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I have been quite clear on my opinion of Donald Trump, he is unfit to be President and not an honest man.  I did not support him in any way. However he IS President and now we have to give him a chance to succeed. 

Hilary Clinton on the other hand is lying cheating corrupt cunt who has used her political power to her own end gains. (if your intellectually honest, this is where you admit HRC is a corrupt slimy cunt :news: )

And all of a sudden slinger is gone.  So I guess we know you were right kivalo