From your experience, which of those are the most annoying drivers on the road?

Annoying MF'ers  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest tool?

• Prius Drivers
    • Brodozer Drivers
    • People hauling a camper and a boat/car with a 1/2T truck

23 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

It's easy to annoy the shit drivers with a little thing we call "sleepy truck driver" slowly weave onto the rumble strip and kick up some debris, seven axles can kick up some shit, they usually get away from you and stay away too:whistle:

I love that maneuver for the jackasses that want to ride my bumper but won't pass me when I move over for them.  Oops!! :stirthepot:

In all of my driving, and I haven’t seen every state or providence of Canada yet just so you know, New Fucking Jersey takes the cake at asshole drivers. The entire east coast is fucked and spending a week driving around out there just about caused me to stroke the fuck out. No way was I driving into NYC. We took the train into and out of there. 

And another thing about NJ. For fucks sake, why can’t those lazy pump their own gas? Fuck that whole state. Full of Infinitys and Acuras. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

In all of my driving, and I haven’t seen every state or providence of Canada yet just so you know, New Fucking Jersey takes the cake at asshole drivers. The entire east coast is fucked and spending a week driving around out there just about caused me to stroke the fuck out. No way was I driving into NYC. We took the train into and out of there. 

And another thing about NJ. For fucks sake, why can’t those lazy pump their own gas? Fuck that whole state. Full of Infinitys and Acuras. 

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

North Eastern coast is child's play.

Ever driven through Atlanta?  Those fucks all think their Ricky Bobby.

Have driven all over the US and Canada and still rank Atlanta as the worst, with Indianapolis taking a close second.

56 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Where's Bobby when we need him? :lol2:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Where's the option for flatlanders leaf peeping, lol. Some of them mother fuckers stop in the middle of the road, jump out and take a photo.  :wall:

YES!!!  We have a stretch of highway running along the river here, where passing options are limited (well, legal passing anyway).  This time of year SUCKS with the idiots that are paying more attention to the trees than the road, or the posted speed limit.  Hell, I can give a break to people who set their cruise at 55mph at least and do their gawking ... but the a-holes that go 45 (or less!) I'd like to pull a NASCAR move on 'em and give them a bump and run.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mach4me said:

Semi truck drivers who have towels wrapped around their heads, from 1 end of Ontario, especially Brampton, to the other end of Ont the fuckers are everywhere. 

I would rather deal with a towel head than a Swift, JB Hunt or any other company that hires drivers fresh from the driving schools, we have towel heads deliver to our facility and are decent people, little strange but respectable, the French Canadian truck drivers need to be dragged out of their trucks and shot on the shoulder

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Need I explain any further.......... :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/HQXmKot.jpg

Taking Off with the Gas Hose Still In the Car, see what texting and driving  will do for you !! - YouTube

What Happens if You Drive Away With the Nozzle? | Car humor, Bad drivers,  Car crash

1943331258_Fillerup.jpg.03c0928f1c084a267f04df16ff7e31fb.jpg

Edited by Jerry 976

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Have driven all over the US and Canada and still rank Atlanta as the worst, with Indianapolis taking a close second.

Haven’t done Atlanta but heard things. 

I have done Indy and didn’t think it was bad at all. Chicago and Detroit are worse, imo. 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Where's Bobby when we need him? :lol2:

Oh, I called him and let him know, trust me. He agreed with me. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Need I explain any further.......... :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/HQXmKot.jpg

Taking Off with the Gas Hose Still In the Car, see what texting and driving  will do for you !! - YouTube

What Happens if You Drive Away With the Nozzle? | Car humor, Bad drivers,  Car crash

1943331258_Fillerup.jpg.03c0928f1c084a267f04df16ff7e31fb.jpg

In a panic, I left two gas stations looking for a self serve station. Then I finally gave up and even tipped the guy. When I talked to Bobby about it he chewed me out for tipping the guy. I guess those people make decent money and tips are not a thing? After he said that there was no longer any wonder in my mind why the guy was happy as hell when he got said tip. :wall: :lol:

• Haha 1

Atlanta is the queen of traffic jams. Seattle has the highest number of high speed meth heads. Head on swivel. 

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

did you happen to visit the poconos while you were here?

Same thing as NY and Jersey,  if you were wondering.  :flush:

57 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Atlanta is the queen of traffic jams. Seattle has the highest number of high speed meth heads. Head on swivel. 

I once drove over 100mph for about 10 minutes around Atlanta, and I wasn't even in the faster left lane... on a Wednesday afternoon.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Haven’t done Atlanta but heard things. 

I have done Indy and didn’t think it was bad at all. Chicago and Detroit are worse, imo. 

Indy is the only place I've ever seen a guy holding a gun on his steering wheel.  Wife said, look at the guy next to us at the dude in the convertible in traffic, looked over and sure as shit... grippin a Glock at 2 o'clock.

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I would rather deal with a towel head than a Swift, JB Hunt or any other company that hires drivers fresh from the driving schools, we have towel heads deliver to our facility and are decent people, little strange but respectable, the French Canadian truck drivers need to be dragged out of their trucks and shot on the shoulder

You are correct on the french canucks. Most of the rug heads up here get their A/Z from a cracker jack box.

I once drove over 100mph for about 10 minutes around Atlanta, and I wasn't even in the faster left lane... on a Wednesday afternoon.

Same in a rented Merc Grande Marquis. Was like a nascar race. I was having a blast, wife not so much.

Sons in the back seat laughing their asses of at my race play by play. Lol

4 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Same in a rented Merc Grande Marquis. Was like a nascar race. I was having a blast, wife not so much.

Sons in the back seat laughing their asses of at my race play by play. Lol

Ever drive into the Shitties during morning rush hour?  There has been many mornings doing 90-95 around Rogers at 6:30am and the only people I'm passing are semis and the Prius drivers.  Glad I don't have to do that anymore. 

I've heard highway 12 is even worse.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Ever drive into the Shitties during morning rush hour?  There has been many mornings doing 90-95 around Rogers at 6:30am and the only people I'm passing are semis and the Prius drivers.  Glad I don't have to do that anymore. 

I've heard highway 12 is even worse.

Well, I'm a sales guy in the twin cities for the last 30 years so yeah. Lol

Edited by Big Crappie