From your experience, which of those are the most annoying drivers on the road?

Annoying MF'ers  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the biggest tool?

• Prius Drivers
    • Brodozer Drivers
    • People hauling a camper and a boat/car with a 1/2T truck

Any one dressed up like a patio umbrella should have there driving privileges pulled for life . If a fucking crack in your windshield can get you a tix for obstructed vision then how is this OK? Well we all know it is not henc why they are causing wrecks all over Minneapolis every day 

Screenshot_20211005-234045_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Even with the "Keep right except to pass" here in MI we still have those dopey fucks doing the posted speed on a 3 or even 4 lane highway. Most of them are on their phone 

• Like 3

"People who follow UTV's too closely, and then bitch when they have to slam on their brakes when the UTV's decide to turn off the road"

You forgot that option ... that's the one that gets my vote.

• Haha 1

Prius Drivers either go exactly the speed limit, 5mph under it or 15mph over it because they are driving a Prius.

Brodozer Drivers simply seem to feel they own the road and everyone else can go fuck themselves.  The idiotic flags, stack coming out of the box and coal rolling is an added touch.

The trailer and boat/car folks are the oddballs.  No CDL or training required to pull 42ft of an accident just waiting to happen. 

Odd world we live in. 🌎 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I stay in the left lane and drive the speed limit. Nobody really bothers me. 

These are the most annoying drivers.  BUT - They don't annoy me, I'll just pass you any way I can and go about my day.  It's extra special when you get pissed about being passed.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

These are the most annoying drivers.  BUT - They don't annoy me, I'll just pass you any way I can and go about my day.  It's extra special when you get pissed about being passed.....

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i hope someone puts ou in the ditch

Yep - those are the people I like to pass, and then cut back into the passing lane about 6" in front of their bumper.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep - those are the people I like to pass, and then cut back into the passing lane about 6" in front of their bumper.

:lol: Same! then they get all pissed and start waiving their hands

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Those are connticcunts here, slightly better than massholes:news:

no, they're way worse at driving. if there is someone holding up the entire highway, doing 66 in the fastlane, i will put money on them having the blue handicap plate

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I stay in the left lane and drive the speed limit. Nobody really bothers me. 

Not surprised in the least....my headlight would be aimed directly on to your driver side mirror. I do think your remark is full of shit by the way.

It's easy to annoy the shit drivers with a little thing we call "sleepy truck driver" slowly weave onto the rumble strip and kick up some debris, seven axles can kick up some shit, they usually get away from you and stay away too:whistle:

• Haha 1