BREAKING VERITAS: @Pfizer Scientists: ‘Your Antibodies are Probably Better than the Vaccination’

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Bontz said:

I hear the filler word "like" and I want to pull a Clown550 and be able reach through the screen and punch a person in the mouth.  God that annoys me.  And yes, I believe natural antibodies are still the best defense vs. getting jabbed.

Like hate words are um literally violence and stuff.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Cold War said:

They sure have.  Hasn’t stopped local hospitals from running their commercials thanking those heroes they are now showing the door. The problem is, like most industries, large corporations are buying up hospitals and the people who are supposed to be in charge of running them are just puppets. 

Henry Ford Health on the news after 400 walk away from their jobs because of the mandates. All they really say is how that number is nothing and they are easily replaced.

Thanks Front Line workers!!!!

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Henry Ford Health on the news after 400 walk away from their jobs because of the mandates. All they really say is how that number is nothing and they are easily replaced.

Yup. What a time to be alive. Sure seems like we are in a pandemic, doesn’t it? 

• Like 1

My perspective is I would rather be vaccinated and have what some call marginal antibodies so that when and if I get the virus it shouldn’t be a death sentence…but if I do get the virus after vaccination I should get those versions of the antibodies produced. In other words, doubly protected and alive. 

It’s kind of like being both seatbelted and having modern air bags. Each on their own deliver protection, but together provide exponentially better protection. Nothing’s perfect, but why die a stupid death or become more injured if it can be avoided?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

1% of the workforce. Crippling. Maybe they can go teach grade school in N Texas. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

1% of the workforce. Crippling. Maybe they can go teach grade school in N Texas. 

Thank you for all you did the first year and half of this crippling pandemic in the face of death while the world was absolutely scared shitless.

Now....Get the fuck out we don't need you no more even if you have anti bodies

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. What a time to be alive. Sure seems like we are in a pandemic, doesn’t it? 

It’s pandelerium!!!!

16 minutes ago, Phenom said:

My perspective is I would rather be vaccinated and have what some call marginal antibodies so that when and if I get the virus it shouldn’t be a death sentence…but if I do get the virus after vaccination I should get those versions of the antibodies produced. In other words, doubly protected and alive. 

It’s kind of like being both seatbelted and having modern air bags. Each on their own deliver protection, but together provide exponentially better protection. Nothing’s perfect, but why die a stupid death or become more injured if it can be avoided?

I’m so happy you can make this choice for yourself based on information you’ve perceived, and been told is justifiable.

You should double your vitamin intake too.  Extra strength and protection.  Fuck…triple it!!!!

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thank you for all you did the first year and half of this crippling pandemic in the face of death while the world was absolutely scared shitless.

:lol: 

Spreading hate and fear.

31349F24-1CBB-4F71-B97F-9FD8C50756A2.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

never underestimate the power of being a partisan dip shit to believe anything . 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Just saw this….  “It seems like a lot, but it is not, we have already started the process of replacing them.” 
Are you kidding me???!!!

Not a lot?  You can replace employees like jeans?   Every employee is the same?   :lol:
 bu-bye experienced hard working employee,  we are going to replace you with a lazy, drug stealing, incompetent.  

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just saw this….  “It seems like a lot, but it is not, we have already started the process of replacing them.” 
Are you kidding me???!!!

Not a lot?  You can replace employees like jeans?   Every employee is the same?   :lol:
 bu-bye experienced hard working employee,  we are going to replace you with a lazy, drug stealing, incompetent.  

Dude was like a fucking emotionless robot while he did the interview too. 

"Meh, no big deal we lost a ton of people all at once from our policies but it's nothing...really. Please still come here so we can get paid"

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dude was like a fucking emotionless robot while he did the interview too. 

"Meh, no big deal we lost a ton of people all at once from our policies but it's nothing...really. Please still come here so we can get paid"

Yeah, sounds like a great place to work, don’t it?  should free up plenty of money to make commercials about how caring they are and have the best experienced staff in the State. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

1%. They’ll be replaced. Wedding cakes. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Are you kidding me???!!!

Suddenly GOP’ers are concerned about other people and their jobs. :lol: 

54 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, sounds like a great place to work, don’t it?  should free up plenty of money to make commercials about how caring they are and have the best experienced staff in the State. 

Welcome to the state of healthcare. What took you so long? And some wonder why I kissed working for a private medical conglomerate goodbye. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Welcome to the state of healthcare. What took you so long? And some wonder why I kissed working for a private medical conglomerate goodbye. 

🙄

I have probably posted about this a hundred times. . 
used to be ….Hey Mary, we just found out your husband has cancer, take as much time as you need, we got you covered.  Now...  sorry, out of my hands Mary.  Miss another day and you’re fired. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Suddenly GOP’ers are concerned about other people and their jobs. :lol: 

Derp..Im snow rider 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

1%. They’ll be replaced. Wedding cakes. 

They'll be replaced by some new hires but more likely the existing people working even more then they already have been. Awesome! More money for these hospitals that really don't give a shit about anything but that dollar.

"Oh by that way, thanks for all your hard work when we were praising you up and down like super heroes back then. We really didn't mean it"

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They'll be replaced by some new hires but more likely the existing people working even more then they already have been. Awesome! More money for these hospitals that really don't give a shit about anything but that dollar.

"Oh by that way, thanks for all your hard work when we were praising you up and down like super heroes back then. We really didn't mean it"

No different than any other time. 

No different than any other time. 

400 people walked off and the entire system has been over taxed for almost two years. You guys keep putting article after article about hospitals at 120% capacity and medical professional are waaay over worked right. So no different than the last pandemic we had like this I guess then

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

400 people walked off and the entire system has been over taxed for almost two years. You guys keep putting article after article about hospitals at 120% capacity and medical professional are waaay over worked right. So no different than the last pandemic we had like this I guess then

It's whatever fits his narrative ... or fishing hook ... on a given response. :news:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Really? The board here has insisted since the pandemic began that the overworked hospital staff and reports of overflowing hospitals are both fake news. Suddenly it’s believable? That funny as fuck. :lol: 

you guys need to make up your minds. Is it real of fake? 

Really? The board here has insisted since the pandemic began that the overworked hospital staff and reports of overflowing hospitals are both fake news. Suddenly it’s believable? That funny as fuck. :lol: 

:backpeddle:     

"the board" & "you guys" 

Bring out the broad brush!!!! :lol:

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You liar. :lol: Has snow rider hacked this account?  

I have also posted 100s of times my wife and many people I see every weekend work at the hospital.  When it was busy, I said it was and certainly never bashed on the staff. 

Just now, Cold War said:

You liar. :lol: Has snow rider hacked this account?  

I have also posted 100s of times my wife and many people I see every weekend work at the hospital.  When it was busy, I said it was and certainly never bashed on the staff. 

Well then, when are you gonna start calling out the board experts that claim covid is a money making farce?