Polaris Patriot BOOST

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Screenshot_20211004-204337_Messages.jpg

That's 2 models neither of which say boost??? Or am I missing something,,are those the only 2 models offered with boost:dunno: I don't follow shit much anymore.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's 2 models neither of which say boost??? Or am I missing something,,are those the only 2 models offered with boost:dunno: I don't follow shit much anymore.

So you think the boost motors are not the same internals ? This is just the start from what I understand 

We are talking motor replacement here not some nickel and dime deal 

Edited by Ez ryder

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you think the boost motors are not the same internals ? This is just the start from what I understand 

We are talking motor replacement here not some nickel and dime deal 

Yes I do , but zero low altitude sleds on the recall, so it’s just a certain run of motors in a certain run of models. They don’t have to vax all 850’s just the positive ones :lol: Do not try and turn this into a pandemic 😷 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes I do , but zero low altitude sleds on the recall, so it’s just a certain run of motors in a certain run of models. They don’t have to vax all 850’s just the positive ones :lol: Do not try and turn this into a pandemic 😷 

That would be because only rmks have been built so far .

They are not even surviving bench test runs 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

That would be because only rmks have been built so far .

They are not even surviving bench test runs 

Oooooffff wasn’t aware of the production schedule 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The motor issue should be straightened out by January 15 and parts available by March 1st provided no shipping glitches. 

You have zero idea of what parts are causing catastrophic failure or who makes it . You have to remember they have been building motors as early as mid summer getting ready to slap them in sleds on the line .could be as simple as the oil line kink like the last go around or a crank bearing like the one before that.  I think it will really slow down snowcheck delivery 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 hours ago, HSR said:

You getting one????

I really have no idea why I am responding to you because your head is up your ass being stuck in the past. I am looking for a boosted sled but it will be a Z1 Turbo when I find the right one I'll let you know

4 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I really have no idea why I am responding to you because your head is up your ass being stuck in the past. I am looking for a boosted sled but it will be a Z1 Turbo when I find the right one I'll let you know

Oh quit being such a drama queen,it was a simple question.

• Like 1