Let the 2s boost wars begin

Well seeing as Polaris has sent out a stop delivery to consumers and stop sales of rmk 850 because of motor durability issues I think the boost war for 2022 has already been lost by poo . See what 23 has to offer 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

The real question is, who will be the first one to crank that thing up to 10psi at sea level then bitch it blew up running pump gas. 

I'll take a Polaris rider for $100 Alex 

Excited to see what kind of big claims come from NH and if he's finally ready to actually race @Tommcatpublicly.

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Excited to see what kind of big claims come from NH and if he's finally ready to actually race @Tommcatpublicly.

I saw one of the eb doo 850 turbos in the up at a dealer blown up. We asked what happened to it. Dealer said the owner Cranked up the turbo running pump gas and the rods didn’t like it. It had like 200 miles on it and doo denied the warranty lol

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I saw one of the eb doo 850 turbos in the up at a dealer blown up. We asked what happened to it. Dealer said the owner Cranked up the turbo running pump gas and the rods didn’t like it. It had like 200 miles on it and doo denied the warranty lol

Good

He's clearly a winner 🏆

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You know he won't. 

Not sure i could have offered any more to him for a race.

I even offered for him to pick whatever sled he wanted and race whatever distance he wanted and the rules would be completely decided by him.

I said I'd buy and build that exact sled and we'd race, wherever he wanted.

He didn't want it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

If it had anything to do with increased boost and insufficient octane, it would have been a deto issue, not rods.

It's cool they're doing that for the mountain guys.  For me I'd have zero use for a turbo two stroke.  Should be interesting to see if they will stay together, it sounds like they're already having problems before leaving the dealer.

2 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Does the stop sale affect matryx sleds or axys?  The letter appeared to just be for axys rmk and khaos sleds?

I believe it is just for the sleds that are available at the dealers, the sleds that haven't shipped will have to wait for the updated engines to be built before they can be shipped. 

On 10/5/2021 at 9:16 PM, Tommcat said:

You know he won't. 

Not sure i could have offered any more to him for a race.

I even offered for him to pick whatever sled he wanted and race whatever distance he wanted and the rules would be completely decided by him.

I said I'd buy and build that exact sled and we'd race, wherever he wanted.

He didn't want it

Surprised that he didn't offer up his specialty, the 400ft race.