Fall colors

37 minutes ago, old indy said:

Beautiful. seemed a little late but they were much brighter than the last couple years were as i recall.   

Nice! It was very good here too. I've been seeing pics from some parts of New England where the colors were dull this year.

55 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice! It was very good here too. I've been seeing pics from some parts of New England where the colors were dull this year.

I had a few really nice shots from the ride and from Chocorua lake on my GO PRO but managed to erase them before down loading them.                 the bad vids i got,, the stills i erased :smack:           

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

I had a few really nice shots from the ride and from Chocorua lake on my GO PRO but managed to erase them before down loading them.                 the bad vids i got,, the stills i erased :smack:           

I posted mine earlier of Chocorua in the thread:

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

I posted mine earlier of Chocorua in the thread:

yep i saw that, we were just a couple days apart.  i have a shitload of pics taken from that bridge from over the years  lol

i took mine from the side of the lake this trip,  just a little further up 16 is a pull off thats not so crowded.    

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, old indy said:

yep i saw that, we were just a couple days apart.  i have a shitload of pics taken from that bridge from over the years  lol

i took mine from the side of the lake this trip,  just a little further up 16 is a pull off thats not so crowded.    

I usually fly from Bowditch's up on the hill. They put in a little park like area a few years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

bought the wife one of your puzzles for xmas the other day.  good selection of pics

I noticed a puzzle of Chocorua from the Pine River sold to someone in Hampton, but they don't give me the name. Thanks Jeff :bc:

I just finished putting together a calendar with some of my NH & VT photos. This is the 1st time that I have done a calendar. I'm told by my photography friends that they do sell well... we'll see. :dunno:

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/john-rowe/john-rowe-photos-2022-calendar/paperback/product-9vgqyq.html?page=1&pageSize=4

FB_IMG_1635702994015.jpg

• Like 1