Fall colors

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

The UP is pretty nice with the colerds. Between soccer,in laws that need help,and work,won’t see them this year. Will be a week late going up there. Next weekend is a big rally race by the camp. I usually go to it every year. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah I gotta get out there for a color tour someday. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

X2

You guys should try to see New England in the fall. From the rolling hills of VT to the White Mountains of NH & western ME, and if that's not enough... you have the coast of ME. The guys from southern New England can boast about their states as I got nothing as it seems that they are all up here :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You guys should try to see New England in the fall. From the rolling hills of VT to the White Mountains of NH & western ME, and if that's not enough... you have the coast of ME. The guys from southern New England can boast about their states as I got nothing as it seems that they are all up here :lol:

I don’t want to buy a Subaru,and you guys talk funny. :bigfinger:

• Haha 2

On 10/6/2021 at 12:02 PM, ckf said:

:bigfinger:Caught Newark Pond this morning with a nice reflection, lol

20211006_115921.jpg

I saw one yesterday walking down a dirt road with a camera in his hand and a mask on his face. He was in the middle of fucking nowhere, by himself, about 100 yards from his car.  :lol:

he should prob do the world a favor and KiLl HImsELF

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2021 at 8:24 AM, Big Crappie said:

Flew the drone yesterday hoping to get some color but it's still pretty green to mild color. We've been in a drought all summer so we may not have a good fall foliage year.

go_photo_1633297399122.thumb.jpg.5b0621bcdfb426eb078231584a4a53ef.jpg

Locust tree in the front has lost almost all its leaves. Very weird. I’ve never seen the drop the leaves this early. I hate that thing. If I keep the house I’m gonna chop the cunt down. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

showoff.................. lol beautiful :bc:

Haha I wait all year for this stuff. I'll post a video link in a bit that will make you drool, not what I did..... the beauty of the property. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

showoff.................. lol beautiful :bc:

51 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haha I wait all year for this stuff. I'll post a video link in a bit that will make you drool, not what I did..... the beauty of the property. 

Check out this property. The wide angle lens of the drone, and the angle of the sun don't do the view any justice.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Check out this property. The wide angle lens of the drone, and the angle of the sun don't do the view any justice.

Awesome. Wish I had a better eye for setting up shots. I've been working on being more creative and I'm done editing 18 minutes from 2 weeks ago that I have some fun shots on. It's uploading to youtube now. I'll post a link when it's done.

Also I need to do some reading about filters. My videos are pretty dark and I seem to be pointed towards the sun a lot.

Edited by Big Crappie

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

the money shot

Thanks Steve. I went back after a friend of the homeowner told me that they were looking to buy one of my photos of their home. I wasn't happy with what I had.

I wonder home many photos of Lake Willoughby their house is in?

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Beautiful ! I would not be able to sleep or maybe even hangout. I’d fear a million mile an hr rock or boulder or ….???? Lol

Haha, could happen I guess.

I need to get some images of the ice climbers on the side of that mountain this winter.

• 2 weeks later...