SkiDoo…..yikes.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Not good news on snow checks, accessories etc. Sleds shipping with missing parts.

Look in the mirror you stupid cunt. You’ve supported this ridiculous covid bullshit! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Look in the mirror you stupid cunt. You’ve supported this ridiculous covid bullshit! 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Just now, Zambroski said:

X2.

He’s so ducking ignorant it is just astounding.

Notice how the membership here has deteriorated to below retard asshole category in the last year?

it’s a public service post for people who snow checked a new sled….nothing else….but hey come after me. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Notice how the membership here has deteriorated to below retard asshole category in the last year?

it’s a public service post for people who snow checked a new sled….nothing else….but hey come after me. 

Stop whining.  Own your twattiness.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s happening in all industries in every country in the world. And people are losing their shit!!! :lol: 

Caused by covid mandates lockdowns and free money for people who I turn won’t work now. Congratulations as much like MC you support this covid fuckery 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Caused by covid mandates lockdowns and free money for people who I turn won’t work now. Congratulations as much like MC you support this covid fuckery 

I’m quite satisfied with the things I have. If I need to wait for something, I wait. Now get your ass back to finding more delusional conspiracies. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

SAYS THE GUY WHO DOESNT RIDE SNOWMOBILES 🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Talked to my dealer on friday, they said nothing about this

My dealer told me all Of this three weeks ago. They have 30 sleds with missing gauges or other missing electronics 

Just now, jtssrx said:

My dealer told me all Of this three weeks ago. They have 30 sleds with missing gauges or other missing electronics 

Sorry, dealer was quite clear on the shipped without gauges on X and XRS sleds but have been receiving and installing them. 

What I hadn't heard was about Mach Z's not having launch control

Not unexpected.

Thankfully, it's a snowmobile, not a dialysis machine.

We'll survive, many will cry and stomp their feet like children, but we will not die from it.

5 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Not unexpected.

Thankfully, it's a snowmobile, not a dialysis machine.

We'll survive, many will cry and stomp their feet like children, but we will not die from it.

At least it’s not a respirator machine!

Holy crap, right?

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just a pathetic liberal hater here to try and spread his own failure and misery.  Just laugh…kick him….and move on.

Whatever you say lil Sally. 
Does HCS have a retirement plan?