HCS quote of the day:

11 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

It’s also a Facebook burner for me lmao. I have pit cunt upset in the Wisconsin group. 

Dam I avoid Facebook to be honest and have it locked down to the people I want to stay it contact with. Can you share the link 😊

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fortune46x said:

It’s also a Facebook burner for me lmao. I have pit cunt upset in the Wisconsin group. 

Oh boy ... share that group here so I can join and tell us what his name is.  Please please please, with a F7 on top!?!?!

10 hours ago, Doug said:

Dam I avoid Facebook to be honest and have it locked down to the people I want to stay it contact with. Can you share the link 😊

YES!!!  I hope to see this group too because I'm anxious to join in the fun

17 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Is this guy somewhat tied to Poolaris ?????? 

Yep - see below, he works for a dealership.

12 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

I.thought he worked at a dealer ? 

10 hours ago, Doug said:

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh boy ... share that group here so I can join and tell us what his name is.  Please please please, with a F7 on top!?!?!

YES!!!  I hope to see this group too because I'm anxious to join in the fun

Yep - see below, he works for a dealership.

they cleaned the thread but 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Wisconsinsnowmobileridersclub/?multi_permalinks=3129061904041600&notif_id=1636466728090415&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

The cunts name is Jeff Wesner

My one burner has a vacation so ill be going back after him on a new burner lol . 

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'I DONT ALWAYS WEAR A MODULAR HELMET doo alk ××× Bo D0 EROG BUT WHEN I DO I PUT MY HUSBANDS NUT CUP IN TO BREATHE OUT OF'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

its pretty damn entertaining. I posted some gold earlier asking where I can get a pipe setup like this for my zrt850 then had someone try getting into a nerd off on why its an 850 when its bored .050 over lmao 

people take facebook too seriously 

253898273_331608632059745_8719414685948041543_n.thumb.jpg.e2fe02c20f41eabf91830d6010eb95e9.jpg253691409_1038881116906302_2310509411055457283_n.thumb.jpg.98edfbb8793ecc46304895bdb7df6709.jpg

Holy Christ that’s gold. :lol:

Sounds like I have to join that group just for the comedy. There’s a Polaris Indy group that I follow that is pistol whipping the fuck out of some dude for saying his XLT with an IQ seat on it is the greatest. More gold. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

6 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

its pretty damn entertaining. I posted some gold earlier asking where I can get a pipe setup like this for my zrt850 then had someone try getting into a nerd off on why its an 850 when its bored .050 over lmao 

people take facebook too seriously 

253898273_331608632059745_8719414685948041543_n.thumb.jpg.e2fe02c20f41eabf91830d6010eb95e9.jpg253691409_1038881116906302_2310509411055457283_n.thumb.jpg.98edfbb8793ecc46304895bdb7df6709.jpg

Seen that post and had a laugh at that one.  Problem is that's not that far off with some of the stuff that's posted on FB.  In fact its normal. 

15 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Wisconsinsnowmobileridersclub/?multi_permalinks=3129061904041600&notif_id=1636466728090415&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

My one burner has a vacation so ill be going back after him on a new burner lol . 

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'I DONT ALWAYS WEAR A MODULAR HELMET doo alk ××× Bo D0 EROG BUT WHEN I DO I PUT MY HUSBANDS NUT CUP IN TO BREATHE OUT OF'

I feel like we're gonne be getting another, 'Stop being mean and ban all the meanies" letter from Vertical Scopes "legal team" again.  :lol: 

"Legal"

Photos and pictures of Joseph Pishgar

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

@A05GSHO here’s your chance buddy!

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Holy Christ that’s gold. :lol:

Sounds like I have to join that group just for the comedy. There’s a Polaris Indy group that I follow that is pistol whipping the fuck out of some dude for saying his XLT with an IQ seat on it is the greatest. More gold. 

Ben Ree is definitely getting some attention on those posts lol

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I feel like we're gonne be getting another, 'Stop being mean and ban all the meanies" letter from Vertical Scopes "legal team" again.  :lol: 

"Legal"

Never knew it was possible to have cankles for wrists. Now I do. And wtf about posing like your sone model or something. Jeez….lolololl

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"Legal"

When you control the mail, you control ......information!!

Oh wait.   Different guy:lol:

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, CFM said:

Never knew it was possible to have cankles for wrists. Now I do. And wtf about posing like your sone model or something. Jeez….lolololl

Frauds rarely make themselves into lesser people.  They are giants in their minds.

13 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

When you control the mail, you control ......information!!

Oh wait.   Different guy:lol:

Not that different.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Two words, 

Sausage fingers. 

55 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

My chance for what, to fuck with Pitcunt?

You’re the one that wanted to internet brawl with the guy. Let er rip, tater chip! 

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I will have to see if I can dig up the NMFH video from 20 years ago that went around. It’s a rare beast. By the way want to trade your zrt855.5 for my hand built MoDsLeD?? I call it the recs all 

2585F869-C8FF-4FEF-9537-AA3B1273053A.png

• Haha 1