HCS quote of the day:

21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

The thread is locked down and no explanation why it was closed and no warnings given in the thread......... :lol:

Dootalk 2.0........... :thumbsup:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

The thread is locked down and no explanation why it was closed and no warnings given in the thread......... :lol:

Not completely.  Looks like its time for Joe to do another house cleaning.  Oh and look who this post got a like from

Joe mod.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Doug said:

Not completely.  Looks like its time for Joe to do another house cleaning.  Oh and look who this post got a like from

Joe mod.jpg

Lol she actually is no fan of Biden surprisingly, despite her outrageous Karen tendencies ..

On 11/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, Bontz said:

PatrioticInnovations ... he's a freaking God (in his own mind)

Maybe he should come over here with his QAnon bullshit and explain to us what his new theory is on when DJT will retake the WH? 

5 hours ago, Tommcat said:

rick would never go somewhere that he isnt protected

He’s not protected on HCS. 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Maybe he should come over here with his QAnon bullshit and explain to us what his new theory is on when DJT will retake the WH? 

He’s not protected on HCS. 

LOL .... Phil and his "just wait" comments about the election being overturned and his CRITICAL THINKING skills that apparently nobody else has the capability of doing.  What a piece of work.  And yes, Rick was far from protected on HCS ... maybe by his cultish followers (there were a couple) but not by the mods/admins that used to be in place.

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

holy fuk. Can’t be any lamer for closing a thread. Makes me wanna puke.

Are they fucking serious over there ? If i was a member, i wouldn’t  take it ! Oh yeh, i didn’t. Lololol

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You guys are telling us an oil debate thread was closed?  Seriously?  We need to send Ben over there and really give them something to be offended by :lol2:

Guaranteed that rick complained about getting called out, and pickle sniffer steve closed the thread. 

I'll even put money on it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

You guys are telling us an oil debate thread was closed?  Seriously?  We need to send Ben over there and really give them something to be offended by :lol2:

towards the top on the left under the thread title

850's - What Oil  

"Not Open For Further Replies"

lol.gif.729d502f3866329c667198db54aeb1fd.gif

image.thumb.png.6c3c5c74fec50f88d0c646af829fab9f.png

10 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Omg, I forgot about that... 

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

LOL .... Phil and his "just wait" comments about the election being overturned and his CRITICAL THINKING skills that apparently nobody else has the capability of doing.  What a piece of work.  And yes, Rick was far from protected on HCS ... maybe by his cultish followers (there were a couple) but not by the mods/admins that used to be in place.

Which one is he? 

8 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

towards the top on the left under the thread title

850's - What Oil  

"Not Open For Further Replies"

lol.gif.729d502f3866329c667198db54aeb1fd.gif

image.thumb.png.6c3c5c74fec50f88d0c646af829fab9f.png

LOL ... yes, Jerry I know what a closed thread looks like :lol2:  I was just commenting that it's laughable if they really closed an oil debate thread, that's all (because I don't go there to look).  That said, seeing your screen shot - I'm kind of surprised to see "UpNorth17" was the one to kick that off.  He was always one of the guys I considered a bit more experienced and not necessarily into the lame topics like that one.  Oh well.

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... yes, Jerry I know what a closed thread looks like :lol2:  I was just commenting that it's laughable if they really closed an oil debate thread, that's all (because I don't go there to look).  That said, seeing your screen shot - I'm kind of surprised to see "UpNorth17" was the one to kick that off.  He was always one of the guys I considered a bit more experienced and not necessarily into the lame topics like that one.  Oh well.

I didn't know if you could see the thread or not. :thumbsup:

If HCS aka Dootalk 2.0 is such a good site why is the GDF hidden from viewers unless you are logged onto the site, one of or what use to one of the busiest forums on that site and they hide it and the other off topic forums....... lol

My guess is, the Pisser probably wanted to avoid any chance of HCS / DooTalk 2.0 being viewed as a trashy site if the GDF was viewable by the public - so they limited site access to public clicks.  Given their "high moral standards" now, you'd think they'd open it up again so anyone can see the entire site.  Oh well ... they can continue to run it into the ground :news:

30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

My guess is, the Pisser probably wanted to avoid any chance of HCS / DooTalk 2.0 being viewed as a trashy site if the GDF was viewable by the public - so they limited site access to public clicks.  Given their "high moral standards" now, you'd think they'd open it up again so anyone can see the entire site.  Oh well ... they can continue to run it into the ground :news:

I'm sure Joe has an escape goat inline to throw under the bus if he is ever questioned.  I glance over there once and a while in the Polaris forum and some of the topics are snowmobiling 101 and just get beat into the ground.  The one about "Matryx ship date" is totally off track and full political now.  Isn't that against the rules 🤣

Edited by Doug

3 hours ago, Doug said:

The one about "Matryx ship date" 

🤣

Those are my favorite threads, especially the guys checking their email every five minutes.

Jimmy Ramstad is bugging now.  :lol2: 

https://www.arcticinsider.com/thief-river-trip-report-pt1-why-will-arctic-survive/

32 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

got banned again ... lmao so much for richard knibbler he only got one post in to @Rodeo Rider asking if the best sled add on was a stripper pole.   

image.png

Dupe Account reasoning ... you must be using the same laptop or phone you had your old account through - they can look at the IP address associated with your profile.  The habitual offenders who used to get banned all the time would get creative and come through a proxy or VPN.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Dupe Account reasoning ... you must be using the same laptop or phone you had your old account through - they can look at the IP address associated with your profile.  The habitual offenders who used to get banned all the time would get creative and come through a proxy or VPN.

rookies

• Haha 1