HCS quote of the day:

27 minutes ago, Doug said:

LOL Ricks testing.  I don't know what he would be measuring or testing using that method.  Its normally a durability test during the off season.  No way are you checking a clutch setup 

We actually do some testing on our snow blowers in the summer at a local quarry dropping the blower head into the water.  The blower driveline is fully instrumented to check water exist flow, defection, torque load and vibration to name a few.  This is a common method used to check snow blowers during the off season    

nv401646_0.jpg

That rig looks amusingly fun.

C'mon powerball!

20 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Like claiming he had never met rick and was just a regular customer who ran ricks clutch kit.

Cop's never lie

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Fuckin wolves and polar bears.....thank god for sat phones and rick

I still pay homage to the dumbest thing I think I have ever seen posted on a public forum.  See avatar.

His comment was so fucking funny, it made a Hitler meme.  That's almost like TikTok level famous.  

The 2019 Polaris 840 was the best piece of unmatched durability to ever grace the comedy pages of the HCS GDF.  One thread got so bad, Polaris asked for it to be shut down.  

:)

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I still pay homage to the dumbest thing I think I have ever seen posted on a public forum.  See avatar.

His comment was so fucking funny, it made a Hitler meme.  That's almost like TikTok level famous.  

The 2019 Polaris 840 was the best piece of unmatched durability to ever grace the comedy pages of the HCS GDF.  One thread got so bad, Polaris asked for it to be shut down.  

:)

Wolves and polar bears, internet gold

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wouldn’t you if you could though?  Think of the entertainment!

Absolutely. I would pay good money to be around him after I've had a half bottle of bourbon. 

You can't buy that level of fun.

9 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Absolutely. I would pay good money to be around him after I've had a half bottle of bourbon. 

You can't buy that level of fun.

What was that Cat freaks became too.  “AlSled” or something like that?   Bet he didn’t get more than 4 miles a year on the sled and that was just bringing from his shop to the trailer and into the dyno shop.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What was that Cat freaks became too.  “AlSled” or something like that?   Bet he didn’t get more than 4 miles a year on the sled and that was just bringing from his shop to the trailer and into the dyno shop.  :lmao:

Yeah alsled. I think his wife either died or ran into health issues so that’s why he didn’t ride much. He has gotten out of the sport all together now. He was a trip. So was trimmerbarber and team belly pan back in the day

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yep, how proudly displayed his wall of adjustable wrenches for all to see. better known as one size strips all

3 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

yep, how proudly displayed his wall of adjustable wrenches for all to see. better known as one size strips all

I think that pic he posted was good for literally hundreds of posts and laughs.  My god.  :lmao:

Jesus…even “Bigfuse” joined in to bust Al’s chops….before he lost his mind and once again, made himself the target of every thread he was involved in.   :lol:

17 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

And about 10 pair of cheater glasses hanging on his tool board

13 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Like claiming he had never met rick and was just a regular customer who ran ricks clutch kit.

:lol: I remember that.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

And about 10 pair of cheater glasses hanging on his tool board

:lol:

So much gold!

13 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I kind of remember one when he said he (Ricky jr.) was Ricks driver for his test and race sleds. The Ricky sr. kept calling him my son the cop and blah blah blah.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Doug said:

Just need to get Ricky, Ramstad and crazy Joe over here.  Would be 24hr entertainment. 🤣

Yeah, I can't get back over to HCS.  I wonder if they know about this crazy house.  They'd be PERFECT!  And Bigfuse too!!!

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I can't get back over to HCS.  I wonder if they know about this crazy house.  They'd be PERFECT!  And Bigfuse too!!!

I think they think all this shit serious and real 🤣  But then again that's what makes it fun

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

I think they think all this shit serious and real 🤣  But then again that's what makes it fun

Absolutely!  It's the meltdowns from the ones that are clearly getting upset that make this all a blast!  You just know some of these guys have holes in their walls.  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Absolutely!  It's the meltdowns from the ones that are clearly getting upset that make this all a blast!  You just know some of these guys have holes in their walls.  :lol: 

Or holes in the ice.......for testing purposes of course.

FWIW ... I took a chance on Ramstad's e-mail address being legit and sent him a note last week telling him to get his ass over here.  He responded with something to the effect of "I'm in!" ... but haven't seen any signs of him yet.  It would be a nice addition to the entertainment factor, that's for sure!! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

FWIW ... I took a chance on Ramstad's e-mail address being legit and sent him a note last week telling him to get his ass over here.  He responded with something to the effect of "I'm in!" ... but haven't seen any signs of him yet.  It would be a nice addition to the entertainment factor, that's for sure!! 

now if we can just convince rick to be the hero we all need (but dont want) over here ... that would be greaaaaaat

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

now if we can just convince rick to be the hero we all need (but dont want) over here ... that would be greaaaaaat

Just tell Rick he doesn't have to pay to advertise on this "Snowmobile web site"......... :whistle: - - :stirthepot:

• Haha 2