Whats behind your name?

Posted this on another forum and it has been very interesting.

I have been a member here for a long time and have had some great interaction with a lot of you. I have also received some great help and tips and appreciate all of you. I have another post about how do you relax after sledding and learned something very interesting about another member on here. When I go thru and read your posts, of course I look at the name and wonder whats behind it. This particular member I thought I got his name, but I was totally wrong. Some are pretty self explanatory I think! What you ride? How you ride? Maybe I don't know. So tell me, tell us all, whats behind your name? Me....

SHADOSPRIT....In 1998 I bought a brand new Honda V1100C Shadow Spirit off the showroom floor. First bike I ever bought myself (no help, no cosigners). So came home and needed a user name for who knows what. My bike buying skills were great, my spelling not so good! Not really sure how but it came out SHADOSPRIT. Was supposed to be SHADOSPIRIT...So of course family and friends set into me and the misspelled name has just kind of stuck.

(4).JPG

• Like 1

Mine is self-explanatory and gets more realistic with each passing season. Why the heck I ordered a Mach Z is beyond me, damn kids talked me into it.

I have a 20 year old black leather suit I'll wear when I ride it, that'll embarrass the heck out of them :jawdrop:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Why the heck I ordered a Mach Z is beyond me, damn kids talked me into it.

That's awesome !!!!111!!!!!!11!!!1111

Just now, HSR said:

HeadSledRacing ,,,used to own a small sled parts/repair business.

Shit.  I didn’t know that!  LOL!

“Zambroski” was my first dog.  No telling how many people over the years have tried googling that to find out who I am…and how to get even with me!!!  :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Zambroski” was my first dog.  No telling how many people over the years have tried googling that to find out who I am…and how to get even with me!!!  :lmao:

Snorider probably had the top 100 google search results memorised :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

vintage_red_with_white_scooter_full_angle_shot.jpg

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Snorider probably had the top 100 google search results memorised :lol:

:lol:

“Hey google….How to protect myself from myself…and people that are going to hurt me?”

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

vintage_red_with_white_scooter_full_angle_shot.jpg

Lol, wut?

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Always wondered, assumed it was a last name or something. Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Legend said:

I needed a new name after I got booted of HCS about 10 years ago. Looked out the window at the hotel and saw a Legend trailer. Worked good enough for me. 

What was your handle previously?? SRT20 or something like that??

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

ckf has been my screen since HCS back when I got my Firecat in the fall of 2002. It was the first two initials of my business, Canoe King and was for Firecat

I never knew that :dunno: and here I thought we were friends :sad:

:lol:

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2021 at 6:34 PM, Zambroski said:

Lol, wut?

Someone said that was your nickname (Scooter) When I asked you on HCS what your 1st name was you told us you didn't want to share that kind of info, so I have no Idea what your 1st or nickname is?????