Snow check delivery just got longer ...

I'm actually kind of surprised @krom didn't throw something out there yet ... he did on Facebook and it brought a smile to my face as it reminded me of the good old GDF days elsewhere :lol: Anyway, to his delight he found and posted this:

image.png.3927afe33644c259cecaf2921ef4725b.png

He must be turning over a new leaf ... he referred to it as the 850 and not the 840! :lol2:  I guess we need to be prepared to tack on some more time for delivery of 2022 snowchecks

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Again, this signing (and paying) for a contract for a product with no estimated date of delivery must be something exclusively accepted by us retarded sledders.

“We’ll fucking get it to you when we can….and you damn sure better appreciate it!!!!”

wtf?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, this signing (and paying) for a contract for a product with no estimated date of delivery must be something exclusively accepted by us retarded sledders.

“We’ll fucking get it to you when we can….and you damn sure better appreciate it!!!!”

wtf?

And then people made fun of cat for closing down on orders in spring.  At least they were making an attempt to be responsible.  One critic even said they should just take as many orders as possible even if they know there will be issues with delivering on it.  Yeah, that's what I want from a company, lie cheat and steal just to make the sale.

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

And then people made fun of cat for closing down on orders in spring.  At least they were making an attempt to be responsible.  One critic even said they should just take as many orders as possible even if they know there will be issues with delivering on it.  Yeah, that's what I want from a company, lie cheat and steal just to make the sale.

It’s a bit refreshing to see them not want to get into supply and inventory issues to cook the books like they have in the past. Even if I do find it a bit extreme.

I keep hoping that Textron has a plan….and a damn good one.  I’m hoping real hard.

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

@Bontz you forgot these, but I got your back bro

243007168_10209583494981586_3968226285489412288_n.jpg

244033674_10158988066532098_7320604919798203960_n.jpg

Jesus.  Smh, maybe this guy should have run this by PR/marketing before sending that out.

”We’re not aware of any issues yet on the yet to be released 2022 engine models but we know the 2021 is fucked and we stopped selling it.  Thank you for the inquiry.”

My god.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mnstang said:

At least they got back to him, even if it was Iceman Joe.

“Owner connections”.  :lol:

What was that shit on HCS that poo did for some?  Like some ambassador title or some shit?

Man…the gifts back on HCS gold days….they were plentiful!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“Owner connections”.  :lol:

What was that shit on HCS that poo did for some?  Like some ambassador title or some shit?

Man…the gifts back on HCS gold days….they were plentiful!  

Yes the Polaris brand ambassadors, that was always worth the wait for spring to hear the ambassador reports about how much better the new model is, and how much more reliable!  And then the minions gobble it up.  Rinse recycle repeat.

Good marketing on Polaris' part by capitalizing on them, though.

• Like 1

where is @krom?

idk if these type of threads will ever be as entertaining as they once were, especially with all the Poo defenders (mostly admins :lol:) and Rick and some of the other HCS douchenozzles.

not that Cat's Pride is doing so well

could be worse... SkiDoo

31 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

On HCS, they are portraying the 850 as if they are exploding in the crate...

Great year to give Polaris another try, eh?? :lol:  I have a feeling Polaris isn't going to be the only one feeling the pain of cheap ass parts causing issues this year (not justifying this at all, mind you).  But I also would have to say that I don't think you'll be at the level of the "Fusion Debacle" that you experienced 15 years ago.

I'm not going to panic until our trails open. Then, I am going to get very twitchy......

I'm used to being one of the first people to groom our trail system and ride. I really like to have a 1000 miles on by the end of December. 

I'm patiently waiting....... I'm not twitchy yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

When's your sled coming?  Is it also having an effect on 650s

I think with the 650 being based off the 850 (840) ... they also will be exposed to the issue.

2 hours ago, Ziemann said:

On HCS, they are portraying the 850 as if they are exploding in the crate...

Yeah but, exaggerations run away with many.   Truth is, only about half are exploding in the crate.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I think with the 650 being based off the 850 (840) ... they also will be exposed to the issue.

B6BD0B1E-66B8-46F7-AAF8-81A1FB202CAE.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

When's your sled coming?  Is it also having an effect on 650s

I refuse to be "that guy" that bugs my dealer every 15 minutes wondering where my sled is. I've Spring Ordered enough sleds to not panic until the snow flies. I've taken delivery of my Cats the day before trips to Red Light Rally in Hurley. I've never missed a day of riding due to a late sled delivery. I know I just jinx'd myself.....I am so screwed. 

But, I have no idea when my new Poo will be delivered. I don't expect to hear anything until Duluth Lawn & Sport gives me a phone call letting me know my sled is in.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

I refuse to be "that guy" that bugs my dealer every 15 minutes wondering where my sled is. I've Spring Ordered enough sleds to not panic until the snow flies. I've taken delivery of my Cats the day before trips to Red Light Rally in Hurley. I've never missed a day of riding due to a late sled delivery. I know I just jinx'd myself.....I am so screwed. 

But, I have no idea when my new Poo will be delivered. I don't expect to hear anything until Duluth Lawn & Sport gives me a phone call letting me know my sled is in.   

At this point, I’d prolly consider calling them and letting them know you’ll pick-up the crate as soon as they get it in.  Or, at lease ask them to do minimal PDI and you can do the rest.  Hell, they may even toss you back a C-note or nice coupon to do so.  I’m guessing they are gonna get all backed up.

• Like 1

I hear ya @Ziemann ... 100%    I've never bugged my dealer about a snow check either, other than I guess I did get a bit anxious with my F8's delay.  But the bottom line is, the dealer has no influence in getting a sled any faster so why bother them.  I hope both of us are pleasantly surprised with our 650's coming in before the season gets to a point of rideable snow.