Official Crnr2Crnr Banana Shaped Earth Thread

You can ask me any question and I'll answer it. I don't care what any of you think about me. yes I'm a banana earther in the sense that I have questions about the shape of the earth. There are several reasons why I feel this way. If you just want to troll me like many of you do I will just ignore your replies. If you want to ask real questions I have zero problem answering your questions. I will post videos and other materials in this thread. 

Remember this I'm not here to convince anyone of anything and I don't care what anyone else believes. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761148c3e031d24f0312c4

;)

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you hcs faggots over here creating faggot topics and threads? there is an entire forum for you, and if you want to get owned i have my own thread over there calling out all the residential white powers

You seem to like them.  Interesting.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why are you hcs faggots over here creating faggot topics and threads? there is an entire forum for you, and if you want to get owned i have my own thread over there calling out all the residential white powers

You really should get some counseling for what those bad, bad men did to you in prison.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Just to clarify c2c is a banana flat?

No, it's cylindrical.  We live on a cylinder.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Now I know why they kicked you off HCS. Pyramid America Captain Picard Facepalm Star Trek The Next Generation TNG  Funny Meme TV Series Television Episode Merchandise White Wood Framed  Poster ...

I got the boot for being an asshole to creepy Joe 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No, it's cylindrical.  We live on a cylinder.

What if it is just the peel.  Then not only is it flat, but it is slippery.  That slipperiness will keep dense magnetized objects falling like their is gravity.

Edited by Deephaven

Just now, Deephaven said:

What if it is just the peel.  Then not only is it flat, but it is slippery.  That slipperiness will keep dense magnetized objects falling like their is gravity.

Incorrect

The slippery part of the peel is on the inside.  As long as the north and south tip stay intact we're safe.  I do worry a lot about giant asteroid's striking and bruising the skin.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Incorrect

The slippery part of the peel is on the inside.  As long as the north and south tip stay intact we're safe.  I do worry a lot about giant asteroid's striking and bruising the skin.

If the skin bruises too much the earth will be used in a celestial banana bread.

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you should stop learning everything from call of duty, weak american faggot

Your posts all seem like cries for help.  Point to where those bad men abused you.  It's the first step in recovery....

u2t3a2xyB9i24P-g68m6gA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lmao, just more CGI induced paranoia ellipsing our big blue shaft.  NASA bullshit, which is just an NSA cover agency for mind control.

NASA, NaSA = NSA

Think... about it. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr