How much land is FrankieJames7 going to get?

how many acres approximately?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. how many acres approximately?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

What is a average acer in the Stix of AK now days ? I assume 7 k ish ? 

it isn't quite in the sticks either, it is within 5 air miles of tanana, at the end of a road the just finished in 2016. this is going to be the foundation of a new community

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

it isn't quite in the sticks either, it is within 5 air miles of tanana, at the end of a road the just finished in 2016. this is going to be the foundation of a new community

Just curious.  When I was a kid I went to a lot of the old man's buds who homestead 40 acer plots that the govenment was giving to people to move up there . Now some of those have to be worth a fair chunk being they were on larger rivers and some relitivly  not to far from Anchorage now that there is black top .

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

How many people are fighting over this land? I thought you said it was two 160ac lots. Is this land sub dividable to even split it up to the parties fighting over it?  

here is how the story goes, my great grandfather from tanana and crossjacket, lawrence roberts, claimed this land in the early 70's. he had an aneurysm shortly after and my great grand mother, Josephine, inherited that 160 tract that is just below her own 160 tract that she claimed herself. idk the exact number of people listed as heirs but it's about 10 not including me my younger brother and my dad. it most certainly is sub dividable 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just curious.  When I was a kid I went to a lot of the old man's buds who homestead 40 acer plots that the govenment was giving to people to move up there . Now some of those have to be worth a fair chunk being they were on larger rivers and some relitivly  not to far from Anchorage now that there is black top .

look up lake eden ranch bro. it's beautiful. most of those properties are ripe for adverse possession, i would be able to live in the woods for 7 years straight to get land if it is worth it and there is enough of it

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

here is how the story goes, my great grandfather from tanana and crossjacket, lawrence roberts, claimed this land in the early 70's. he had an aneurysm shortly after and my great grand mother, Josephine, inherited that 160 tract that is just below her own 160 tract that she claimed herself. idk the exact number of people listed as heirs but it's about 10 not including me my younger brother and my dad. it most certainly is sub dividable 

So has this been surveyed to see if it can even be subdivided into 10-12 different buildable lots?

41 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

only the original surveys. Josephine passed away in 2019 so these are recent events

If there isn't a living will and the pissing match begins, who is to say a forced sale doesn't happen?

Edited by racinfarmer

26 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

our resident white power defender @HSR wanted me to make another thread about how much land im going to get. you already saw the pics, cast your votes

Man you get :owned: every day:lol: I tell you to do something and you do it!!! Who’s a good boy 🐶 :roflcrying:

16 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

there are wills, but the pissing match over who gets what spots will begin soon

Whoever has the best lawyer will win. Guess that won’t be you:roflcrying:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

How about this

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK YA LYING SACK OF METH ADDICTED SHIT! 🖕🤣🤣🤣

im pretty important. you on the other hand are a worthless american faggot. remember you thought i was 45 years old you total braindead retard?

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

im pretty important. you on the other hand are a worthless american faggot. remember you thought i was 45 years old you total braindead retard?

No you arent. Nobody cares about you. Just a weak lying meth addicted loser waiting for a handout. Remember that? 

Just now, EvilBird said:

No you arent. Nobody cares about you. Just a weak lying meth addicted loser waiting for a handout. Remember that? 

im important and you're not you total braindead retard. remember when you thought i was 45 years old you retarded american faggot?