Do Americans Know What a Massive Ripoff American Life Really Is?

Mainecat

I like the van conversions but I don't think I could deal with anything less than a B+ for more than a weekend  but I have the wife and dogs .  

I also don't like breaking down camp to run to town . You planning on having a little Enduro on the back 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I like the van conversions but I don't think I could deal with anything less than a B+ for more than a weekend  but I have the wife and dogs .  

I also don't like breaking down camp to run to town . You planning on having a little Enduro on the back 

Still weighing my options. It's the 2500 chassis so there's a 500# hitch weight. It's possible to bump that up to 750# with hitch exchange. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Still weighing my options. It's the 2500 chassis so there's a 500# hitch weight. It's possible to bump that up to 750# with hitch exchange. 

Almost have to go 750 . Even a relitivly light Enduro 260lb zero close to 300 bike holder even alloy has to be 100 . It will be having over 12 inch away from the receiver.  Add the exaggerated bounce 5 feet behind rear axel .then start thinking about the shit roads and trails you will be taking the thing .  A 500 would prob do the job but you would prob never want much more than a  small bike back there . What are we talking under 400 to upgrade? When you are already kicking out 150k what the f is the diff if you drop another few hundred. I have also seen motor cycle racks with tge receiver out tge back of them with people towing small cargo trailers behind it . You get in to some shit like that 750 is the only option 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Almost have to go 750 . Even a relitivly light Enduro 260lb zero close to 300 bike holder even alloy has to be 100 . It will be having over 12 inch away from the receiver.  Add the exaggerated bounce 5 feet behind rear axel .then start thinking about the shit roads and trails you will be taking the thing .  A 500 would prob do the job but you would prob never want much more than a  small bike back there . What are we talking under 400 to upgrade? When you are already kicking out 150k what the f is the diff if you drop another few hundred. I have also seen motor cycle racks with tge receiver out tge back of them with people towing small cargo trailers behind it . You get in to some shit like that 750 is the only option 

Other option is a fat tire, fully suspended e-bike with an Owl Vans box and rack system. The Storyteller has more than enough charge power. 

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

from 18 yrs old to 48 my total HC costs ran about $4500

I'm 39, and in the last 5 years I'm close to 3 million in insurance costs due to surgeries. I haven't calculated my actual costs, don't want to know! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I went with Storyteller Overland out of Birmingham. Quality stuff. 

So conservative red hat Trump voters are building your RV????

FUCKING PRICELESS!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Other option is a fat tire, fully suspended e-bike with an Owl Vans box and rack system. The Storyteller has more than enough charge power. 

Just get a Honda Monkey you old Flunky. 

129340_Honda-Monkey.jpg

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Faggot bike.

For a faggot like you! 

Guess what fully suspended Ebike is more of a faggot bike ! 

Bet you cant wait for that Conservative, Confederate flag waving, Trump voting, Good ole Country Boy to build your RV !!!

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

For a faggot like you! 

Guess what fully suspended Ebike is more of a faggot bike ! 

Bet you cant wait for that Conservative, Confederate flag waving, Trump voting, Good ole Country Boy to build your RV !!!

:lol:

With all the lci parts they can bolt in to 

5 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

I'm 39, and in the last 5 years I'm close to 3 million in insurance costs due to surgeries. I haven't calculated my actual costs, don't want to know! 

IMO those with significant exposed assets can't afford to go uninsured.  I did not go through my life saving to then lose it all when something happened and get wiped out of everything but my retirement when BK has to be declared.  Here in NH i can exclude 240k of home equity so for most it's prob not a bad deal but i'd be forced to sell having more than twice that in mine.  

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Just get a Honda Monkey you old Flunky. 

129340_Honda-Monkey.jpg

Having grown up in the 70s....I kind of like those. I see a fair amount of them zipping around Mystic where our boat is, would be fun in the farm fields up where we live too.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Having grown up in the 70s....I kind of like those. I see a fair amount of them zipping around Mystic where our boat is, would be fun in the farm fields up where we live too.

Yeah im sure they are fun. I like anything Honda personally. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Remember these idiots…lol