Labor shortage? Get some Mexicans up here.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Benefits have ended and still there are labor shortages everywhere but Racer Dumb just keeps repeating the same old tired bullshit like a mentally impaired parrot.🤣

BTW about those Haitians from Brazil that magically all appeared on the border at the same time ask yourself why Trump flunky and well known scumbag Jason Miller visited  Brazil just days earlier.🤷🏻

Democrats and others in washington keep doing the same old tired bullshit for years and you don't complain about them.  In fact you vote for a 47+ year washington catfish.

My laborer is Puerto Rican, hard worker. His English is for crap. I have had him for 4+ years. Only one in shop who can understand his babbling. Good guy, wouldn't give him up. We get a lotta work done in a day.....funny thing is he always refers to Pierto Rico as "his country" tell him all the time, it's mine to moron!!!!USA baby....  

I just spent a year in GA flipping my wife’s family home.  Hired several beaners to work on stuff.  Hired a couple of Negroes too who stood around drinking my wife’s tea until they all disappeared with my money I gave therm for materials.  That was that.  Apparently, that $275 split 3 ways for doing nothing was better than the thousands they could have earned working over the next couple of weeks.

This is normal.  #blacklivessomething

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

My laborer is Puerto Rican, hard worker. His English is for crap. I have had him for 4+ years. Only one in shop who can understand his babbling. Good guy, wouldn't give him up. We get a lotta work done in a day.....funny thing is he always refers to Pierto Rico as "his country" tell him all the time, it's mine to moron!!!!USA baby....  

thats unusual, usually the PR's are the best system milkers we create.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

True.

nd don't ever call a Dominican a Puerto Rican or even ask if they are from Puerto Rico. They will go off ! LOLOLOLOLOl

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

100%…. ex brother inlaw is a Rican laziest mother fucker on earth anything he can do to get free shit and not work. Mexicans work their ass off. The guy I work with just works non stop 12-14hr days sometimes weekends sometimes. Brazilians work hard too.

I had 2 Spanish guys loading the line while I powder coated years ago. We had a lot of  other guys load the line , most useless kids, more interested in getting a paycheck and getting home asap. Then I got the Spanish brothers. Holy crap, talk about hard working guys. Best team ever

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I just spent a year in GA flipping my wife’s family home.  Hired several beaners to work on stuff.  Hired a couple of Negroes too who stood around drinking my wife’s tea until they all disappeared with my money I gave therm for materials.  That was that.  Apparently, that $275 split 3 ways for doing nothing was better than the thousands they could have earned working over the next couple of weeks.

This is normal.  #blacklivessomething

You’re a poor judge of character. :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Benefits have ended and still there are labor shortages everywhere but Racer Dumb just keeps repeating the same old tired bullshit like a mentally impaired parrot.🤣

BTW about those Haitians from Brazil that magically all appeared on the border at the same time ask yourself why Trump flunky and well known scumbag Jason Miller visited  Brazil just days earlier.🤷🏻

Im curious to see if there is an explosion in disability filings as there was after extended unemployment ended after the " great recession"

On 9/30/2021 at 11:33 AM, CFM said:

True.

nd don't ever call a Dominican a Puerto Rican or even ask if they are from Puerto Rico. They will go off ! LOLOLOLOLOl

I do it all the time, when I get mad at him I call him mexican....man he gets pissed!!

On 9/30/2021 at 12:31 PM, 800renegaderider said:

100%…. ex brother inlaw is a Rican laziest mother fucker on earth anything he can do to get free shit and not work. Mexicans work their ass off. The guy I work with just works non stop 12-14hr days sometimes weekends sometimes. Brazilians work hard too.

my old mans fairly racist but he has respect for the Mexican work ethic.   not the PR's though.  living in FL you learn real quick which groups work.  Even here when it's trades out of MA none of them are PR's even though there is a shit ton of them.   I've had Mexicans,  Dominicans, Brazilians, Portuguese and Cape Verdeans.  The best is when theres 2 crews from different countries and they won't even associate with each other.  

• Like 1