Supply chain collapse.

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

100% Trump's fault

He said it would magically just 'go away' and everything would be just fine.

:lol:

You mean the manufactored . Crisis? 

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early 

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 2:56 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

100% Trump's fault

And your hero’s called COVID a manufactured crisis.

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events

• Thanks 2

On 9/29/2021 at 3:56 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

100% Trump's fault

Amazing what this fukkin promoter got away with. The public should have known that any guy with " AUTO SALES MANAGER HAIR " is no fukkin good. 

Also any guy that comes down an escalator with a 24 year younger MODEL WHORE-WIFE, is a bastard IMAGE SHARK, that has no pride or integrity. Worst thing is.......it worked, for a while.  

On 9/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Call your hero politicians in CA and have them explane to you why they won't let non union drivers pick up at the port and why they will not alow any trucks older than 2011 in there state to haul goods 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Amazing what this fukkin promoter got away with. The public should have known that any guy with " AUTO SALES MANAGER HAIR " is no fukkin good. 

Also any guy that comes down an escalator with a 24 year younger MODEL WHORE-WIFE, is a bastard IMAGE SHARK, that has no pride or integrity. Worst thing is.......it worked, for a while.  

Poor blowhard, your envy is laughable :lol:

On 9/29/2021 at 6:28 PM, Mainecat said:

It’s a worldwide hoax!

No a political created shit show that got out of  hand as intended . But don't worry adults are working on cleaning up the mess your cunts created 

Florida is being touted as the solution to the supply chain congestion in the US.

With ongoing congestion in the California ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles and record ship numbers waiting to enter these ports, the Florida Ports Council (FPC) is encouraging ships to unlock the logjam by calling on Florida seaports.

In a bold statement on the supply chain crisis, the FPC said: “Clearly, California is no longer the most efficient way to move consumer goods to either the East Coast or even the Midwest. Florida has the capacity to be the more efficient way to connect commerce to those locations.”

Michael Rubin, president and CEO of the FPC, said: “Florida is where your success comes in, and our seaports are the solution to ensure the cargo shipping logjam doesn’t become the grinch that stole Christmas.”

Knock-on effects

The FPC has highlighted the impact the supply chain congestion is having on US operations, including empty shelves, higher prices and consumer fear. The federal government is also lowering economic growth expectations for the fourth quarter, said the FPC.

“With inflation growing, shipping and manufacturing industries can save time and money by calling on Florida ports. Why pay to moor off the coast of California, when Florida shipping lanes are open and serving as the gateway for getting goods to America’s market,” Rubin questioned.

He added: “Florida is open for business, and we are the solution to help resolve the global supply chain crisis. Instead of waiting off the coast of California, cargo vessels can offload and move their product to Florida and other discretionary markets in the same time it takes to find space in an increasingly congested California.”

Earlier this year, Governor Ron DeSantis provided Florida’s 15 seaports with US$250m in stimulus relief to help offset the impacts experienced as a result of the pandemic. This stimulus is in addition to other port infrastructure and connectivity investments made in Florida to increase capacity and ability to move cargo and passengers around the world.

The FPC is a non-profit corporation that serves as the professional association for Florida’s fifteen public seaports and their management.

21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor blowhard, your envy is laughable :lol:

I'm not envious of Trump. I'll try to explain why, but you won't grasp my explanation.

Trump coming down the escalator behind Melania was all Hollywood scripted. It resembled what I would call a Kardashian Presidency.

She is 24 years younger than he is, but you morons, think she is in love with him, and married him out of love. 

I am convinced that she is basically a high-priced, live-in hooker. 

In my opinion, any guy that would marry a broad 24 years younger, knowing that she was not in love with him, is a devious son of a bitch, who will stop at nothing for his IMAGE. It shows a lack of pride and integrity to do something like that. That's why Donny's Hair got his ass kicked by a political hack piece of shit demon...JOE BIDEN. 

That's also why Trump is facing a ton of CIVIL AND CRIMINAL actions. I know I've wasted my time typing this, you'll still support him, no matter what he does.  

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not envious of Trump. I'll try to explain why, but you won't grasp my explanation.

Trump coming down the escalator behind Melania was all Hollywood scripted. It resembled what I would call a Kardashian Presidency.

She is 24 years younger than he is, but you morons, think she is in love with him, and married him out of love. 

I am convinced that she is basically a high-priced, live-in hooker. 

In my opinion, any guy that would marry a broad 24 years younger, knowing that she was not in love with him, is a devious son of a bitch, who will stop at nothing for his IMAGE. It shows a lack of pride and integrity to do something like that. That's why Donny's Hair got his ass kicked by a political hack piece of shit demon...JOE BIDEN. 

That's also why Trump is facing a ton of CIVIL AND CRIMINAL actions. I know I've wasted my time typing this, you'll still support him, no matter what he does.  

Yup, just envy, typical blowhard. 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, just envy, typical blowhard. 

Yup, you go with that. Like I said, you're too un-educated to grasp my explanation. 

What's your TNW????   

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, you go with that. Like I said, you're too un-educated to grasp my explanation. 

What's your TNW????   

LOL! you have no TNW, you’re a typical mall cop blowhard tha inherited 18 thousand. :lol:

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! you have no TNW, you’re a typical mall cop blowhard tha inherited 18 thousand. :lol:

So, you're saying that you will stand up to my, " TNW CHALLENGE?? "