Who is your favorite living past US president...

Crnr2Crnr

POLLTUS  

16 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite past POTUS is...

• Jimmy Carter
    • William K Clinton
    • George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Donald J Trump
  2. 2. My least favorite past POTUS is?

• Jimmy Carter
    • William J Clinton
    • George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Donald J Trump

40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bush ? 🤦‍♂️

Talk about a con man. Now he gets to joke about WMD with hollywood and get a ton of laughs. No biggie just a 20 year War , thousands of Men Women and Children killed.

Unbelievable you look past that because of a BS speech after 9/11 the inside job. 

I have no idea what you’re talking about with a BS speech. I didn’t say he was great, I just said he was my favorite because the U.S. was knocked on its ass on 9/11 and I felt he handled it in a way I appreciated. The wars, WMDs, all that, complete failure. But again, I’ll simplify it for you again, the handling of 9/11 and the days after are why I like him the most of that list. He brought some calm to a nation knocked on its ear.

And inside job? You seriously believe that conspiracy BS? The ramifications of what happened with 9/11 exceeded anything anyone could have ever planned for. I swear where do people come up with this shit? YouTube University?

Happy 97th Birthday to Jimmy Carter today.

Jimmy Carter: 'We never dropped a bomb. We never fired a bullet. We never went to war'

Jimmy Carter won a Nobel Peace Prize in 2002 for his pursuit of peace and human rights.

Pretty impressive resume.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Jimmy Carter: 'We never dropped a bomb. We never fired a bullet. We never went to war'

Jimmy Carter won a Nobel Peace Prize in 2002 for his pursuit of peace and human rights.

You know what is beyond fucking lame in this place?  All these armchair hindsight revisionists, trying to polish the turd that was Jimmy Carter.  He should have applied for the Dalai Lamas job.  President?  Not so much.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Obama also won a Noble Peace Prize even though he killed more innocent Brown people then Bush and Trump COMBINED. 

Noble Peace Prize is a joke better find some more accomplishments for ole Jimmy. 

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

Edited by EvilBird

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Leadership is a very rare quality that few in leadership positions posses. Looking back at presidents in my lifetime there’s a few gems. Ike and HW are the only individuals I’d have felt comfortable and honored to have worked for. The rest are fake leaders. 

Eisenhower would be most underrated out there IMO.  

• Gold Member

Maybe @ActionfigureJoe should touch up on all the Horrendous shit HW did .....here Joe listen to Far Left Liberal Jimmy Dore school you. But you hate Trump more ? The Bush family loves to make up lies and go to War. Thats great isnt it?  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ what a fake ass Liberal moron you are thinking HW was some hero lmao.... 

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Show me a president that has accomplished more in 4 years. Just don't tell me show me.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Do you think all of those were just his accomplishments, or trends that he kept alive? I mean, I have to give him credit for not fucking the whole thing up his first 2.5-3 years, but looking at some things like the economy and the stock market, does Trump deserve singular credit or did he just not get in the way?

GDP for instance, started with Obama and continued through Trump until C19 hit. So yes, it peaked under Trump, but then it started to drop under him as well. 

The Stock Market is another example. Yes, it peaked under him at one time, but then dropped again, and then hit higher under Biden and I personally don't think Biden has done anything, policy wise, to get any credit for the market climbing again.

There is a highlight on that page re: manufacturing and construction jobs hitting record growth, but are we cherry picking industries in an effort to support the President? Overall, new jobs were softer under Trump than they were Obama.

DJIA
image.thumb.png.347a372329ca8af614723bea8b88a5c8.png

Non-farm job growth rate in U.S. by year.
image.thumb.png.72557e2362b989fae72da0cb6429c644.png

GDP Growth by year.
image.thumb.png.bc28fb12083cbc898be937d972ebbb58.png

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Obama also won a Noble Peace Prize even though he killed more innocent Brown people then Bush and Trump COMBINED. 

Noble Peace Prize is a joke better find some more accomplishments for ole Jimmy. 

I don't necessarily agree that he killed more Brown people than Bush and Trump combined. I think Bush holds that title on the mere invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan alone. At least in Iraq anyway, civilian deaths peaked in '05-'07 timeframe. 

But I see your point re: the NPP. I didn't think Obama did anything to earn that, so I concur it's validity is in question.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

I don't necessarily agree that he killed more Brown people than Bush and Trump combined. I think Bush holds that title on the mere invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan alone. At least in Iraq anyway, civilian deaths peaked in '05-'07 timeframe. 

But I see your point re: the NPP. I didn't think Obama did anything to earn that, so I concur it's validity is in question.

Obama was the drone strike king. It is documented im not making up that he killed more people. Its a fact.  Invasions probably Bush does hold that title. Not sure honestly ill have to look into it. 

But nobody thinks charming Barrak could do such a thing and the media never talked about it either. Same ole same ole 

Edited by EvilBird

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Obama was the drone strike king. It is documented im not making up that he killed more people. Its a fact.  Invasions probably Bush does hold that title. Not sure honestly ill have to look into it. 

But nobody thinks charming Barrak could do such a thing and the media never talked about it either. Same ole same ole 

I agree re: the drones, but I think the wars killed a lot more. And you're right about it being shoveled under the rug. No doubt about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No one knows how many brown people were killed under trump due to collateral damage. Trump issued an executive order that concealed the killings. Trump also dumped more munitions in one year of his administration on Afghanistan than any previous year.

Amazing how the Trumpers always ignore this along with the assistance he provided The Saudis in destroying Yemen. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You know what is beyond fucking lame in this place?  All these armchair hindsight revisionists, trying to polish the turd that was Jimmy Carter.  He should have applied for the Dalai Lamas job.  President?  Not so much.

Haha…you calling anybody an armchair revisionist is just fucking priceless.🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amazing how the Trumpers always ignore this along with the assistance he provided The Saudis in destroying Yemen. 

It amazes me that Obama/Biden people pretend that Trump did not have a working plan for the border. Obama was no great shakes about the border but it pales in comparison to the horrific failure that is Joe Biden. If Biden had just left in place what Trump did at the border he would not be facing his awful poll numbers.

I can't believe how bad Biden is. I always hated this guy for years, but I can't believe the damage he's doing to us. 

The people pouring over the border are the scum of the earth. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It amazes me that Obama/Biden people pretend that Trump did not have a working plan for the border. Obama was no great shakes about the border but it pales in comparison to the horrific failure that is Joe Biden. If Biden had just left in place what Trump did at the border he would not be facing his awful poll numbers.

Yeah the border fucking sucks right now…doesn’t change anything said about Trump. Now what? 🤷🏻