Wasted time and effort.

SkisNH

Wholly cow, do I need to check myself. This is the first unmoderated forum I've participated in. I will admit the "freedom" is refreshing.  It also takes some acclimatization.  I have spent way too much time arguing with a retard and narcissistic old man. 

I will try from now on to debate the topic not the person...not that I won't throw in some insults now and again...but wow what a reality check, don't become a keyboard warrior.

Skis NH 

Yes Biden is still a dementia patient and Mainecat is still his crack sniffer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Wholly cow, do I need to check myself. This is the first unmoderated forum I've participated in. I will admit the "freedom" is refreshing.  It also takes some acclimatization.  I have spent way too much time arguing with a retard and narcissistic old man. 

I will try from now on to debate the topic not the person...not that I won't throw in some insults now and again...but wow what a reality check, don't become a keyboard warrior.

Skis NH 

Your easy…….freeloader.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Skis NH 

LOL!  :bc:

It always takes some time to see who is who and what is what….especially in a forum like this.  Indeed, some are here for their daily shit eating diet.  Feed them quickly and move on.  They bring no intellect to the forum and soon, you realize you are just arguing with a plant looking for fertilizer.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your easy…….freeloader.

Well I've only been here 3 months...wouldn't it be smart to decide if you're gonna enjoy the forum before paying.  Isn't that why they let you participate for free.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Well I've only been here 3 months...wouldn't it be smart to decide if you're gonna enjoy the forum before paying.  Isn't that why they let you participate for free.

Your “look at me” thread has been noted.

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yes.  Again, just feed him and move on.  He’s a complete moron.  You should have realized that a few weeks into this. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I never bothered, and thought what's the point, but not long ago I decided to give it a go by putting a member on ignore, and truthfully, it is a lot better than I imagined. I just wished I had of done it much earlier. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Troll the troll..... he deserves every bit of it and the negative attention gives him a feeling of self-worth. Win win...you get some good laughs and the mushroom gets his shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Skis NH 

Good luck!!!!  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the guy who posts 15-30 horse shit threads a day looking for an argument.

Imagine having such a boring mundane life and being such a loser that you'd find joy and excitement being a troll and an imbecile on an obscure snowmobile site? :crazy:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yet I live in your head.

You live in a pile of bullshit! And I bet you smell like shit too! 🤣🤣🤣

And you voted for a lying racist pedophile.  Get help you senile dumb fuck! 

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Skis NH