The king of debt ceiling raisers-Ronald Reagan.

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unable to defend the GOP’ers lord and master. :) 

Yes…because that’s what it is.  :lol2:

27 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Can't forget this .... great with fries, tots, and hashbrown patties!

image.png.aea78bf69bed0c2fc76158949c7f0f64.png

Oh, absolutely!!

• Advertising Member
On 9/28/2021 at 7:59 AM, Rigid1 said:

In Pennsylvania people would put vinegar on fries, but here in NY I don't see it very often. I actually like that

Gulity (must be Malt or Apple Cider vinegar).....with old bay and ketchup.....

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 7:54 AM, irv said:

I know a guy who puts mayo on his fries. He said don't knock it until you try it but I just can't bring myself to it. 

Years ago, while travelling stateside, I asked for vinegar for my fries and got looked at like I had 2 heads. Found out some/most Americans think that is odd? 

Yes I know it’s a Canadian thing, because I have spent quite a bit of time in Northern Ontario for work, but it’s really not a thing in the states. You’ll see it some places but not many. 

Mayo on fries is great. Recently, I’ve hooked myself on Chick-fil-A sauce. I think it’s made with real cocaine. Don’t read the nutrition label though. I think it has made my cholesterol jump 5 points just in the last few months alone. :lol:

On 9/28/2021 at 7:56 AM, Zambroski said:

Ranch dressing on fries.  I’ve done vinegar also.  Tasty.

I had some delicious, pulled pork Poutine recently too.  Mmmm.

The best poutine is 6 hours north of SSM, IMO. I swear to Christ I gain 10 lbs every time I am up there for a week, just from the delicious poutine alone. You haven’t lived until you’ve had some with smoked brisket and fresh artisan cheese on it. Fuck now I gotta go touch myself. 

:roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I did some popcorn last night with a sprinkle of old bay👍👍

Spicy Dan-Os is great on popcorn too. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Let me just make this abundantly clear...if you put ranch on chicken wings then you are FAGGOT.  There is no debating this, it is fact.

ranch only goes with some select sauces.   but usually with those i don't use any.  I do love blue cheese with buffalo though.   And ranch or blue cheese for pizza crust.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Let me just make this abundantly clear...if you put ranch on chicken wings then you are FAGGOT.  There is no debating this, it is fact.

Wrong, that is not a fact, it's your opinion. Here's an example of a fact..........."Kivalo at times has trouble trailering his boat".......Fact!  :lmao::bc:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, that is not a fact, it's your opinion. Here's an example of a fact..........."Kivalo at times has trouble trailering his boat".......Fact!  :lmao::bc:

No, you're statement about me is ALSO a fact. However it remains, if you use ranch on wings you are faggot! Chicken wings get blue cheese. 

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No, you're statement about me is ALSO a fact. However it remains, if you use ranch on wings you are faggot! Chicken wings get blue cheese. 

It's "your" 

You're entitled to your opinion but blue cheese is disgusting. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dry rubbed wings ftw.  Maybe some blue cheese to dip the celery and carrot sticks in.  I don't want to need to be hosed down after having a couple wings.  

Yeah, I'm not one to dip my wing in Blu Cheese, I like them crispy, the ranch or Blu Cheese is for the celery..:thumbsup:

• Like 1