The king of debt ceiling raisers-Ronald Reagan.

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

My friend eats hotdogs with mayo

I know a guy who puts mayo on his fries. He said don't knock it until you try it but I just can't bring myself to it. 

Years ago, while travelling stateside, I asked for vinegar for my fries and got looked at like I had 2 heads. Found out some/most Americans think that is odd? 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I know a guy who puts mayo on his fries. He said don't knock it until you try it but I just can't bring myself to it. 

Years ago, while travelling stateside, I asked for vinegar for my fries and got looked at like I had 2 heads. Found out some/most Americans think that is odd? 

Ranch dressing on fries.  I’ve done vinegar also.  Tasty.

I had some delicious, pulled pork Poutine recently too.  Mmmm.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, irv said:

In Pennsylvania people would put vinegar on fries, but here in NY I don't see it very often. I actually like that

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is sometimes amazing to watch.  I am trying trying to get her to stop doing it in public.  Too many Germans around here that may want to buy her a train ticket!

I have another friend who puts peanut butter on her hotdogs, talk about getting looks..:lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ranch dressing on fries.  I’ve done vinegar also.  Tasty.

I had some delicious, pulled pork Poutine recently too.  Mmmm.

I love malt vinegar on fries when I get fish and chips to go. It is a bit strong smelling, and my wife hates that, but for 2-3 times a year I just tell her to suck it up. 

Never heard of Ranch on fries but may just have to give that a try? Vinegar and ketchup has always been my go to for fries. Been that way for as long as I can remember.