retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if you're wrong will you kill yourself?

The only Mazda that matters is the RX7 which you dont have , so even if its a Mazdaspeed 3 or 6 who the fuck cares ?. Those cars are JUNK!  All the other models are even shitter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Miata with a LS swap would be kinda cool but you dont have that either ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20210508_223612.jpg

20210508_223632.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

The only Mazda that matters is the RX7 which you dont have , so even if its a Mazdaspeed 3 or 6 who the fuck cares ?. Those cars are JUNK!  All the other models are even shitter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20210508_223612.jpg

20210508_223632.jpg

i have no mazda vehicles at all you retarded know nothing american faggot. i said if you are wrong, will you kill yourself?

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i will not have a v8 car for a while. i will big block the tahoe and maybe i will do something with the old 350. either way bitch ass faggot honda engines are no match against a well built mazda 2.0/2.3/2.5, and i got a 2.3 and a 2.5.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i have no mazda vehicles at all you retarded know nothing american faggot. i said if you are wrong, will you kill yourself?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The lies never end 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Ford Focus then still ? Even worse 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, EvilBird said:

You love to lie so the dots are scattered and im high as a kite 😂😂😂

i only lied about being 45 because i was testing how retarded you were. i have a mazda 2.3 and a mazda 2.5 and a manual transaxle bolting to it. i will give you a bigger hint, those engines dont always come out of mazda cars lol

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i only lied about being 45 because i was testing how drunk and High you were. i have a mazda 2.3 and a mazda 2.5 and a manual transaxle bolting to it. i will give you a bigger hint, those engines dont always come out of mazda cars lol

Fixed* and the only reason I argue with you. 😂

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ford doesnt even use the variable valve timing on their version some years so hopefully you are using the Mazda version. 

actually the shop i work at has 2 2012 ford focus engines that are bad, one for sure because the timing was fucked up and the other one supposedly sucked down a choker flap or other piece into the cylinder. however, those use twin variable valve timing, exhaust and intake, and are direct injected. the 2.5 i have is out of a wrecked fusion. those use intake variable valve timing for sure, not sure if it has exhaust variable. there is a mazda 6 that has a bad engine, car is in good shape i told him 700 he said 900, i will wait and offer 500 cash because i know it isnt going to sell lol

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

20210508_223612.jpg

20210508_223632.jpg

Use to be a badass rx3 that roamed Hartford and Berlin turnpike in your area 15ish years ago those were pretty cool cars.

• Gold Member
Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Use to be a badass rx3 that roamed Hartford and Berlin turnpike in your area 15ish years ago those were pretty cool cars.

Oh yeah ? Probably one of  Mike And Tony's old cars back in the day. 

On 9/29/2021 at 11:12 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

im only 45 so shut the fuck up retarded faggot

Going on 12 as well.  Someday perhaps you will hit puberty and grow up.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:29 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

evilbird just nominated himself for the top spot on the retard tree

Says the guy who owns the tree.  Nominate who you like, won't make your stupidity seem smart.

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

actually the shop i work at has 2 2012 ford focus engines that are bad, one for sure because the timing was fucked up and the other one supposedly sucked down a choker flap or other piece into the cylinder. however, those use twin variable valve timing, exhaust and intake, and are direct injected. the 2.5 i have is out of a wrecked fusion. those use intake variable valve timing for sure, not sure if it has exhaust variable. there is a mazda 6 that has a bad engine, car is in good shape i told him 700 he said 900, i will wait and offer 500 cash because i know it isnt going to sell lol

What a stud you are.  $500 for a car.  Wish I had your life, ROFL.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Going on 12 as well.  Someday perhaps you will hit puberty and grow up.

Says the guy who owns the tree.  Nominate who you like, won't make your stupidity seem smart.

What a stud you are.  $500 for a car.  Wish I had your life, ROFL.

im sorry i am not a true pig fucking mn hillbilly

On 9/29/2021 at 5:02 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

hey @ckfis this faggot piece of shit going to get banned yet? it really is terrible such a piece of shit can repeatedly break the rules and be above the law because he is @HSR gay boyfriend among the white power hcs mods and admins

Poor Poor Frankie

• 2 weeks later...