retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

Just now, HSR said:

Then why is there a fight ?? How much land does the will state you'll get???

Poor Badger,,,always the bridesmaid 

because the entire 320 acres has never been split up. the title for it all is in Jospehine Roberts name, deceased in 2019. i will have to be there to make i sure i get the best of it, and i already went there to look at it and know what spots i want to get

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

because the entire 320 acres has never been split up. the title for it all is in Jospehine Roberts name, deceased in 2019. i will have to be there to make i sure i get the best of it, and i already went there to look at it and know what spots i want to get

You'll never get it and even if you get any land it will be a waste because you don't have 2 nickels to rub together so it will never evolve into anything. Then some rich fellow American will buy it off you for pennies on the dollar so you can get high. True story :news:

Just now, HSR said:

You'll never get it and even if you get any land it will be a waste because you don't have 2 nickels to rub together so it will never evolve into anything. Then some rich fellow American will buy it off you for pennies on the dollar so you can get high. True story :news:

thank you for stating your opinion. since you are completely retarded and wrong about everything, we know what will actually happen

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You win the for dumbest come back on FS for 2021. :salute: So what no ones left on HCS anymore?? Let it fall IMO 

25-MUST-WATCH-Best-Picture-Academy-Award-Winners.jpg

Who fucking cares??? Go find out for yourself if you're concerned.

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

thank you for stating your opinion. since you are completely retarded and wrong about everything, we know what will actually happen

Ok seriously ,if you get land how are you going to pay to build a road,landscape,and build a shop??? Soooo easy $150,000-$200,000??? Where you getting that??

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You win the for dumbest come back on FS for 2021. :salute: So what no ones left on HCS anymore?? Let it fall IMO 

25-MUST-WATCH-Best-Picture-Academy-Award-Winners.jpg

Checked in and out the other day, looks like Rodeo Rider is trying to keep things going in the GDF :mc:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok seriously ,if you get land how are you going to pay to build a road,landscape,and build a shop??? Soooo easy $150,000-$200,000??? Where you getting that??

3000 for the road, already talked to the dozer guy. i can cut down all the trees myself and put up my own house, from there i got nothing. i will have to generate the funds to put a shop or do anything else. no big deal. play along for the ride

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

3000 for the road, already talked to the dozer guy. i can cut down all the trees myself and put up my own house, from there i got nothing. i will have to generate the funds to put a shop or do anything else. no big deal. play along for the ride

So in other words you have no fucking idea??? Cut down trees put up house??Yeah that's cheap:roflcrying: What about septic field,,,water?? Electricity?? Jesus child you're clueless.

Just now, HSR said:

So how much for domestic water,septic and electricity service to the property?? You must know??

i will have to have my own power generators, i can get the well done and plumb it up. the electricity is going to be a tough one so i imagine that wont be done for a few years. unless i only use a little honda generator

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i will have to have my own power generators, i can get the well done and plumb it up. the electricity is going to be a tough one so i imagine that wont be done for a few years. unless i only use a little honda generator

I'm asking for $$$ numbers. Here it's around $100/ft for a well drilled,no pump or water lines,25ft casing and pitless valve,septic fields run around $15,000 complete. You haven't looked into getting power either???WTF gas genny??? How do you build/run a shop without proper power??

So how much per /ft for a well and how much for a septic field???

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I'm asking for $$$ numbers. Here it's around $100/ft for a well drilled,no pump or water lines,25ft casing and pitless valve,septic fields run around $15,000 complete. You haven't looked into getting power either???WTF gas genny??? How do you build/run a shop without proper power??

So how much per /ft for a well and how much for a septic field???

i dont know, i never even considered asking someone else to drill a well for me, hook up pipes, or put in a septic tank.

obviously i will have to wait to get real generators going to run a shop, but building it with out electricity is not going to be too difficult

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

thanks for disagreeing with me, your retardation proves my point

Jesus christ, could you possibly be any more of a broken record.

The same 3 idiotic responses over and over just show your lack of education, and intelligence. 

Not that anyone expects better from your kind, but wtf.

Just now, Tommcat said:

Jesus christ, could you possibly be any more of a broken record.

The same 3 idiotic responses over and over just show your lack of education, and intelligence. 

Not that anyone expects better from your kind, but wtf.

you gotta problem?

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i dont know, i never even considered asking someone else to drill a well for me, hook up pipes, or put in a septic tank.

obviously i will have to wait to get real generators going to run a shop, but building it with out electricity is not going to be too difficult

What about concrete slabs/foundations?? Looked into that??? It sounds like you haven't done ANY research at all :dunno:. How are you going to drill a well yourself??Pound a sandpoint in???

Just now, HSR said:

What about concrete slabs/foundations?? Looked into that??? It sounds like you haven't done ANY research at all :dunno:. How are you going to drill a well yourself??Pound a sandpoint in???

the concrete will be tricky, i might have to get a truck to come out for that as there is really  no other way for a real foundation to be laid.

"it sounds like you haven't done any research at all"

well ill tell ya what, ive put in septic tanks and wired up houses, and my dad has run the water treatment plant in tanana for years, was there when the wells were drilled with pile drivers. i will have to try and set up a primitive way to force a hole in the ground and if it fails i will pump water from the lake until i can afford to put in a well

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the concrete will be tricky, i might have to get a truck to come out for that as there is really  no other way for a real foundation to be laid.

"it sounds like you haven't done any research at all"

well ill tell ya what, ive put in septic tanks and wired up houses, and my dad has run the water treatment plant in tanana for years, was there when the wells were drilled with pile drivers. i will have to try and set up a primitive way to force a hole in the ground and if it fails i will pump water from the lake until i can afford to put in a well

How do you pump water from the lake in -40 ??? Run a genny 24/7 with heat trace??? How you going to power the well?? Deepwell pumps suck power??

How much per yard for concrete up there???

Don't septic fields have to be installed by a licensed contractor up there legally??

Simple questions here :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

How do you pump water from the lake in -40 ??? Run a genny 24/7 with heat trace??? How you going to power the well?? Deepwell pumps suck power??

Don't septic fields have to be installed by a licensed contractor up there legally??

It’s not happening.

38 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I call bullshit because a tank is not a field,it's only the first component,the tank overflows to a field which is built to grade and has typically 200ft of total runs. But you know that right????

$3000 for a road?? How long 200ft??To build a road you'll need a backhoe,loader to load gravel truck and a dozer of some sort to finish maybe a grader too. Have you ever been around any road building???

What's this house gonna be a rough log 16X24 shack???

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

no offense taken.

for now, lake water will only be used in the summer and if i cannot put in a well, i will have to dig with shovels and bury a pipe and keep it heated

it will be a while before i can get good electricity going

idk how much for concrete, and im not sure what it takes to install a septic tank in Alaska, but i know in fbks you cant put one in city limits