retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I see you guys are hanging out with all your internet friends from HCS.

Why Drinking Buddies Are The Absolute Best | Unsobered

Any word how the old HCS is holding up? Not that I really care but I would imagine its fall apart 

Talk about a turd in a punch bowl :dunno: wtf dude??? I know it’s been your life long dream to be a moderator but this ain’t the place for you to try for a group hug . Quit it !!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

narcissists that grow old get delusional in their own bs. that is what is wrong with mach

Shut the fuck up you lying sack of shit! 

You make up a bunch of delusional faggot bullshit because you love mens assholes you stupid beta male dick sucking queer! 

You got owned in your own thread you meth addicted goober! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

Any of the former "retarded white power faggots from hcs.com" recall how many times Frankie came back to HCS with duplicate accounts, after being banned so many times?  Watching that unravel was pure entertainment :lol: What a putz

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Any of the former "retarded white power faggots from hcs.com" recall how many times Frankie came back to HCS with duplicate accounts, after being banned so many times?  Watching that unravel was pure entertainment :lol: What a putz

Toooo many 25 or 30 dupes - :lol:

Frankie James 7 -FJ7 - Digger Nick - I'llbegood - Isuckdick - the realalaskanfj7 - comiej7, just a few of the ones I can think of......... :lol2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

fixed it - - - you got a problem you Canadian cod nerd............ lol.gif.e7e36818794c2189032496d4bc583a64.gif

:lol: perfect :thumbsup: Poor frankie must be nursing his wounds today.  He took quite a beating :kneebash:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

:lol: perfect :thumbsup: Poor frankie must be nursing his wounds today.  He took quite a beating :kneebash:

Francis James born and raised in the United States of America............... flag_usa.gif.0fb518277290928bbf2737a9706399d4.gif

Flags to be Flown at Half Mast Friday-Sunday in Honor of Fallen Troopers -  Alaska Native News

Amazon.com: TANANA FRIDGE MAGNET ALASKA (AK) MAGNETS USA SOUVENIR I LOVE  GIFT (Var. NORMAL): Home & Kitchen

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1769/2159/products/Alaska-dis_1024x1024.jpg?v=1543796824

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

I probably banned 25 or 30