Next on 'WTF is wrong with people?'

Crnr2Crnr

• Gold Member

Most of these dipshits have no business owning a diesel pickup anyway. Agree they are just as gay as the cycling queers 

My shithead 35 year old neighbor on Government disability for a "bad back" drives a brand new 21 F350 Lariat Powerjoke crew cab and doesnt even own 1 fucking trailer. But hes got the Fifth wheel setup "just in case"😒

Meanwhile I tow my 25 ft boat with my old POS caddy every weekend. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can sorta relate.  I am so far away from any EPA exhaust now…it’s silly but, throwing stacks in the back of your truck cab?  It seems like some strange cry for attention.

stacks are dumbness.  Rolling coal onto bikers is pure dumbness.  If your truck is deleted and it just so happens to roll coal on accelerations, well, so what really?

If you really want to make a difference in the atmosphere, how bout start requiring people to live closer to where their place of work is.  I can't imagine the amount of pollution put into the atmosphere by these dumb asses that live 60-90 miles one way to work and back every day of the week for the past umteen fricken years.  And I don't give a shit if they all drive prius's or not.  Don't hear a word about that on the news when global warming is brought up, now do we?

Asshats, the lot of em.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jesus, dude. You were wrong, move on . 🙄

E8086203-AEED-4C28-A4E9-8C45D1444B00.png

Great 👍

Now, show me the compliance items listed on the website.

Edit:. Those tires are DOT approved?  Let me get a screenshot of this... :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

As for the bikers on the roads, I just don't understand why you would trust anyone these days behind the wheel of a vehicle.  

You can bet your bottom dollar that coal roller went by and got a bunch of single finger salutes, so he thought he would show how tough he is in his truck, rolled them again with his cell phone recording and lost control of his shit.  

This is why I don't understand the trust people on bicycles give to people in vehicles.  You are on a BICYCLE.  YOU LOSE every time someone isn't paying attention.  It goes right along with people crossing streets and not looking because you have the right of way.  DUMBASSES.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’d open my door into everyone one of them 😂 

That happened to me in college. I was on the bike. Bent the hinge on his door snd somehow both door mirrors fell off. :wink not sure how that happened.  :wink

I was on my way back from the Speed Shop 1/2 mike down the street getting some Holley Carb gaskets. Lololol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

stacks are dumbness.  Rolling coal onto bikers is pure dumbness.  If your truck is deleted and it just so happens to roll coal on accelerations, well, so what really?

If you really want to make a difference in the atmosphere, how bout start requiring people to live closer to where their place of work is.  I can't imagine the amount of pollution put into the atmosphere by these dumb asses that live 60-90 miles one way to work and back every day of the week for the past umteen fricken years.  And I don't give a shit if they all drive prius's or not.  Don't hear a word about that on the news when global warming is brought up, now do we?

Asshats, the lot of em.

Perhaps in past years where people worked at one two places throughout their lifespan that might’ve been feasible. With the changes in today’s workforce that’s rarely possible. Not to mention that a lot of the workforce has shifted to remote work. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Perhaps in past years where people worked at one two places throughout their lifespan that might’ve been feasible. With the changes in today’s workforce that’s rarely possible. Not to mention that a lot of the workforce has shifted to remote work. 

work from home:lol:that's a good one:lol:  The traffic is worse here than it's ever been during the week during "work hours".  I think they can get their work done in about 3-4 hours on their computer, and the rest of the day they're running around town to the hardware store or grocery store, gym, diners, fast food joints, parks.  

What is  the amount of work they do really worth?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

work from home:lol:that's a good one:lol:  The traffic is worse here than it's ever been during the week during "work hours".  I think they can get their work done in about 3-4 hours on their computer, and the rest of the day they're running around town to the hardware store or grocery store, gym, diners, fast food joints, parks.  

What is  the amount of work they do really worth?

I’m sitting in an rv at this moment overlooking a lake. I’ll work until 2pm. Bye that time I’ll have met my quota of job assignments. Easy peasy. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m sitting in an rv at this moment overlooking a lake. I’ll work until 2pm. Bye that time I’ll have met my quota of job assignments. Easy peasy. 

Thats because you are a lazy liberal that wants to do as least as possible. 

I see all the Boomers working from home now in my neighborhood. They are out Golfing by 2pm. 

5 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Called a snowmobile trail for a reason!!!!

On a few trails here you might have to share the trail with horses, because the private property owner not only allows it, but might be a horse owner.

Be cautious of who you might piss off  ;)

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jesus, dude. You were wrong, move on . 🙄

E8086203-AEED-4C28-A4E9-8C45D1444B00.png

^^^^ This

As far as I know they changed the requirements on plating SxS a couple of years or so back as it seemed everyone was plating them.  I've seen plated SxS riding the roads up there in northern MI.

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Great 👍

Now, show me the compliance items listed on the website.

Edit:. Those tires are DOT approved?  Let me get a screenshot of this... :lol:

See other post, the requirements for plating a SxS in MI was changed a few years or so back.

9 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

^^^^ This

As far as I know they changed the requirements on plating SxS a couple of years or so back as it seemed everyone was plating them.  I've seen plated SxS riding the roads up there in northern MI.

Im not up on the law, now.  someone was telling me they are letting people plate them again.   But , I’ll refrain from shooting my mouth off on the internet like I know, then crying like a bitch when Im proved wrong. :lol:

We are a dealer, so we received all the changes from the SOS a few years back.  Im grandfathered in .  Lot of people around here have theirs plated. 

14 minutes ago, tnts4me said:

See other post, the requirements for plating a SxS in MI was changed a few years or so back.

Did you click the link from the state of Michigan to see what they consider a on road legal ORV?