January 6th protestor is basically bring tortured for no reason

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Anyone have his girlfriends #?

She might be a bit of a loon too.

Tread carefully, wear protection.

I'm looking to the day when the Department of Justice  ( FBI ) announces that DONALD JOHN TRUMP has been indicted by a secret grand jury, and charged with INSURRECTION. 

Trump has so many lawsuits/investigations going against him as we speak, that it is unbelievable.

If he was smart, he would be making plans for escape to  a NON-EXTRADITION country!!

His life for the next many years will be nothing but legal pressure.......civil and criminal.

Sooner or later, they are going to nail his arrogant, EGOMANIAC, NARCISSTIC, ugly faced-ass. 

We'll see how he makes fun of a disabled guy then. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm looking to the day when the Department of Justice  ( FBI ) announces that DONALD JOHN TRUMP has been indicted by a secret grand jury, and charged with INSURRECTION. 

Trump has so many lawsuits/investigations going against him as we speak, that it is unbelievable.

If he was smart, he would be making plans for escape to  a NON-EXTRADITION country!!

His life for the next many years will be nothing but legal pressure.......civil and criminal.

Sooner or later, they are going to nail his arrogant, EGOMANIAC, NARCISSTIC, ugly faced-ass. 

We'll see how he makes fun of a disabled guy then. 

Keep dreaming.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

DC GITMO! Torture….lmao….FUCK YOU, YOU DUMB BRAINWASHED MOTHERFUCKER.

Another idiot serves time for Trump.

I thought you where here just waisting time. You seem pretty riled up to me. Clown.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Love these guys sticking up for this POS all in the name of The Orange Shit Gibbon.🤣🤣

Love these guys sticking up for those POS's that burned down cities all summer in the name of fake racism. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah that’s the same.

Yeah Id agree burning cities, looting stores and small businesses and killing innocent people is a lot worse right? 

But stick up for those Political swamp rat Boomers like Pelosi that dont give two fucks about an American citizen you pathetic sissy. 

I dont condone what happend one bit but "the darkest day in America" ? Give me a fucking break. 🤦‍♂️

I have no doubt you would be the Crown loyalist back when the British were coming ya faggy bootlicker. 

There were peaceful and violent protests re: racial inequality. No doubt about it. A lot of people have been arrested and charged, I'm sure many have escaped justice as well.

There is no such thing as a peaceful attempt to overthrow the U.S. government and nullify a legal election. An election that has been proven many, many times to be legitimate. People stormed our nation's Capitol building to disrupt the ratification of said election.

One is a threat to the very democracy our entire nation is founded on. Literally the very core of our freedom as stated in our Declaration of Independence. The other is not.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to defend one in the face of the other. They are not equal but can be equally condemned. One carries a MUCH higher cost to America as a whole though.

Edited by SShooterZ

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

There were peaceful and violent protests re: racial inequality. No doubt about it. A lot of people have been arrested and charged, I'm sure many have escaped justice as well.

There is no such thing as a peaceful attempt to overthrow the U.S. government and nullify a legal election. An election that has been proven many, many times to be legitimate. People stormed our nation's Capitol building to disrupt the ratification of said election.

One is a threat to the very democracy our entire nation is founded on. Literally the very core of our freedom as stated in our Declaration of Independence. The other is not.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to defend one in the face of the other. They are not equal but can be equally condemned. One carries a MUCH higher cost to America as a whole though.

Personally I think both "sides" if you will are wrong. The day the 6th happened you can go back on HCS and I called all those that stormed the Capital assholes and idiots. Ive never defended them. 

I also think burning buildings and vehicles, looting and stealing , assaulting and killing people is also wrong. Esp when it is a fabrication the media pushes and promoted in the middle of a so called Pandemic. You say one carries a higher cost to America and that is were we disagree. 

The Capitol being stormed and taken over very well may be needed SOMEDAY with the way things are going. That was not the time though. 

Buring down American cities and destroying businesses and assulting innocent Citizens will never be needed. 

And yet people on this forum still defend it while they continue crying about the Capital. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1