Debt Ceiling Explained

Mainecat

The debt ceiling only matters to GOP'ers when a democrat is president. 

The debt ceiling increased two times under President Donald Trump, but the Trump administration also tinkered with the budget and the debt ceiling in other ways throughout its four years. When Trump was sworn into office in January 2017, the national debt stood at $19.9 trillion. By November 2020, the debt had increased to over $27 trillion.

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

I think there’s enough blame to go around for both parties. At some point, you run out of “credit” and then what? I don’t see why defense spending has to continue to rise nor foreign affairs.

When it comes to America and it’s govt. it never seems to run out of credit, I believe our national debt is a bullshit scare card so the elites can keep the peasants scared so they can extract more taxes. We’ve been in debt forever and the end of the world never  happens.

Another example of govt. BS is when they pull the Social Security is running out of money scare card. Yet you never hear the clowns talk about welfare programs running out of money.

Everybody should just laugh and ignore it and live your lives because it’s all BS.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, SkisNH said:

we are maxed out...and simultaneously the Dimwitted Dems are proposing the Largest spending plan in history.  

Do you ever get tires of being wrong?

Wrong about what Einstein? It was a definition of a debt ceiling.

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wrong about what Einstein? It was a definition of a debt ceiling.

Your love of the dim wit party....the purpose of the post wast to say the GOP is irresponsible if they don't approve raising the debt ceiling.....yet at the same time you dumb motherfuckers want a 3.5 trillion dollar spending bill.

You aren't smart enough to play coy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The debt ceiling increased two times under President Donald Trump, but the Trump administration also tinkered with the budget and the debt ceiling in other ways throughout its four years. When Trump was sworn into office in January 2017, the national debt stood at $19.9 trillion. By November 2020, the debt had increased to over $27 trillion.

You’re fucked, either way.

Welcme to the club.

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Your love of the dim wit party....the purpose of the post wast to say the GOP is irresponsible if they don't approve raising the debt ceiling.....yet at the same time you dumb motherfuckers want a 3.5 trillion dollar spending bill.

Your clueless what the debt ceiling is. Not surprised at all and your a cheap fuck. 
fuckin site freeloaders are the worst.

Edited by Mainecat

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lies I always care and a whole lot of people think like me on this issue . Unlike you that just defends tge spending depending on who is doing the spending 

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Dose your boot smell like shit stained pampers now . 

21 hours ago, snoughnut said:

When it comes to America and it’s govt. it never seems to run out of credit, I believe our national debt is a bullshit scare card so the elites can keep the peasants scared so they can extract more taxes. We’ve been in debt forever and the end of the world never  happens.

Another example of govt. BS is when they pull the Social Security is running out of money scare card. Yet you never hear the clowns talk about welfare programs running out of money.

Everybody should just laugh and ignore it and live your lives because it’s all BS.

I think this deserved being quoted