Love for all

Phenom

Hey guys. I know there’s a lot of angst and doom and gloom in the world, but recent current events have decided to shine their ever loving light on me personally and I would love to share it with you guys. 

0F7ACCFE-ABFE-4EF5-8232-81962BA95956.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Phenom said:

1949 Indian Arrow, I’m calling her “Honey”. Picker her up yesterday. It was love at first sight. 

I'd love to have some old iron for tooling around the farm roads, but all I remember from the few that I have ridden is most of them have shit for brakes lol

22 minutes ago, Phenom said:

She weighs in at around 250 lbs and has a top speed of around 60mph. It’s perfect for the “alphabet roads” here in Wisconsin. God bless the dairy industry. 

Is it all original?  Looks pretty damn mint.

I came from an old dealers collection that was moved to an unheated storage building and sat for 20 years. Extremely low mileage, odo says 1 mile, but I think it was ridden with speedo cable disconnected, but not a lot nubs are still on tires. There’s  some aluminum oxidation and chrome pitting but should polish out. Rebuild carb, flush motor and oil tank, magneto has spark and has good compression  check valves and give her a kick…fingers crossed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Hey guys. I know there’s a lot of angst and doom and gloom in the world, but recent current events have decided to shine their ever loving light on me personally and I would love to share it with you guys. 

0F7ACCFE-ABFE-4EF5-8232-81962BA95956.jpeg

Really nice!

Steve McQueen model….lol

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to have some old iron for tooling around the farm roads, but all I remember from the few that I have ridden is most of them have shit for brakes lol

THis is a few of a bud's of mine. That line makes up about 20% of his collection

chip.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Potatodigger1 said:

Love the alphabet roads! I think Mrs. would not enjoy one like that as much as I would, she is pretty spoiled with the Electra Glide! She does enjoy looking at the old iron though, bikes and cars, so I got that goin’ for me😎

You really a potato digger?, Where?