Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

10 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Link this smoking gun for me. I’d love to learn more.

They submitted it to the AG.

There's also an audio of one of the board of supervisors stating the fraud didn't just occur in Arizona, but also Georgia and Michigan.  He turned in his resignation the next day, on the 23rd.

You can go find it for yourself, but you'll need to stop with the fake news spins and go to direct real sources.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They submitted it to the AG.

There's also an audio of one of the board of supervisors stating the fraud didn't just occur in Arizona, but also Georgia and Michigan.  He turned in his resignation the next day, on the 23rd.

You can go find it for yourself, but you'll need to stop with the fake news spins and go to direct real sources.

These “real sources” should be easy to find right? I’d welcome the opportunity to learn from these “real sources” so please, humor me and share at least a link or two pertaining to what you believe to be fact.

18 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

These “real sources” should be easy to find right? I’d welcome the opportunity to learn from these “real sources” so please, humor me and share at least a link or two pertaining to what you believe to be fact.

Why don't you check the resignation and then follow the bouncing ball.  If you can't find it yourself you really have no clue what your doing.

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Not very much as you will see.

Why is there a Canadian in the mix here?  Are we paying to count votes from Ontario next?

Don't you folks have your own guy to get rid of in Quebec?  Want Trump?  You can have him. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, racer254 said:

What the fuck are you talking about.  You and the rest of the idiots are not understanding what is being argued.  Hand count vs computer.  That problem happened in New York.

What is being proposed is that the actual ballots were FRAUDS.  Sure they say Biden, but they are not the actual ballot from the person that voted.  There is a big difference.  The people writing these articles and the people posting this shit know that.  It is DECEPTION again, all caused by DEMOCRATS

Right back at you - what the fuck are you talking about. Stop reading, go watch the actual video. Did you watch the closing remarks by the senate liaison Ken Bennett? Or by Senator Fann? Did either of them say one thing about any conspiracy by any group to change the election outcome? No.

13 hours ago, racer254 said:

The New York City Board of Elections released new numbers from the Democratic primary on Wednesday after it rescinded the results a day before because of a confounding tabulation error.

"Yesterday's ranked-choice voting reporting error was unacceptable and we apologize to the voters and to the campaigns for the confusion," the board said in a statement on Wednesday. "Let us be clear: [rank choice voting] was not the problem, rather a human error that could have been avoided."

It was the city’s first foray into ranked-choice voting, which allowed voters to rank up to five candidates by preference, and by Tuesday evening the board thrust the race into a state of suspended animation after it acknowledged that 135,000 test ballots were accidentally included in the first initial report from the June 22 Democratic primary.

Thank you for finding an example where checks and balance fixed human error. 

You're not making any point with this.

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is it!!!  The Kraken. When are you going to admit that you're a fool? 

Funny YOU would ask that.

11 hours ago, SShooterZ said:

Link this smoking gun for me. I’d love to learn more.

Well maybe you oughta rely on more than People magazine for your news sources...  :dunno: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Well if CNN says so it must be. Tell Joe to say the names of the 13 he killed.  

https://www.facebook.com/100000077723200/videos/1050184325725858/  

reclaimed-wood-barn.jpg

How about the 77 killed by Trump? Does he say those names while living in his little Florida paradise? 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Absolutely not. The auditors also looked for bamboo in the ballots. You know, the ballots shipped in from China..... :lol: 

Who told you this?   You always like to laugh this shit away, but you are the first to post the deceptive articles.  What a POS.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Who told you this?   You always like to laugh this shit away, but you are the first to post the deceptive articles.  What a POS.

It’s totally hard to believe. But true!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/06/arizona-republicans-bamboo-ballots-audit-2020

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Show me your list. Mine have faces to them. 

243198540_4749240205088523_162550442276041877_n.jpg

Oh GFY…now go back and do this since the start of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars or continue to play stupid political games with those that shouldn’t have died….fucking idiot.

BTW do Yemen as well since Trump helped the Saudis destroy that country for 4 years.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

OMG, have you even read anything regarding this.  It is just like the fucking HORSE DEWORMER articles.  One person says they are using UV light to check for "bamboo" and the libtwats fall for it.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh GFY…now go back and do this since the start of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars or continue to play stupid political games with those that shouldn’t have died….fucking idiot.

BTW do Yemen as well since Trump helped the Saudis destroy that country for 4 years.

More defense of Biden with a personal insult because you disagree.  And you wonder why I give you shit.  WGAF about Yemen, they send terrorists all over the fucking middle east causing mayhem and death.  Idiot.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The wars that all these leftists voted for? 

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea