Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some of yall act like that was the cleanest election eva

But had Trump won you sure as fuck wouldn't be

Actually, some of us just act like we do in any other election, regardless of winner, even if there is a whinny loser just whining and making up lies. Sure there could have been some fraud, but not on mass scale. And yes, I did believe in the validity of the 2016 election.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Coming from ABC , but still more reliable than the jack off sites these two go to.  There was fraud, just not enough to overturn the election.  True? 
I don’t know. 
something to celebrate and jack off about? 
hardly.  

60k fraud ballots!!!  Are you kidding?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Actually, some of us just act like we do in any other election, regardless of winner, even if there is a whinny loser just whining and making up lies. Sure there could have been some fraud, but not on mass scale. And yes, I did believe in the validity of the 2016 election.

Lol,  What is the amount of cheating and fraud where we should be concerned? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hey look, I didn't vote for Trump either time so I'm not biased here. Maybe I should just be happy acknowledging that some are finally admitting there's fraud going on. Not too long ago people claimed there was none acting like things were all perfect with our elections. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

60k fraud ballots!!!  Are you kidding?

Im telling you what ABC said.  Some were trying to say everything was on the up and up .  Even ABC said that was not the case

Just now, akvanden said:

When there's collusion to change the outcome, which we haven't seen anywhere.

Are you serious?  :wall:

If it were sports team it would not be tolerated.   You don’t get to cheat and then say we would of won anyway …so its all good. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey look, I didn't vote for Trump either time so I'm not biased here. Maybe I should just be happy acknowledging that some are finally admitting there's fraud going on. Not too long ago people claimed there was none acting like things were all perfect with our elections. 

I did vote for Trump in 2016. Don't think there was mass fraud then, in 2020, or any prior election. As wacky as some are, I don't think anyone's made the claim that out of 150M+ votes that there couldn't have been any fraud.

49 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some of yall act like that was the cleanest election eva

But had Trump won you sure as fuck wouldn't be

It’s really no different that cheering on the capitol police officer that shot an unarmed women but they have a fit when a border patrol agent tries to chase down a guy, with a horse, trying to illegally cross into the country. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Are you serious?  :wall:

If it were sports team it would not be tolerated.   You don’t get to cheat and then say we would of won anyway …so its all good. :lol:

You’re wasting your time here. 

I’m sure just getting a blow job isn’t cheating on your wife to some of these idiots, either. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I did vote for Trump in 2016. Don't think there was mass fraud then, in 2020, or any prior election. As wacky as some are, I don't think anyone's made the claim that out of 150M+ votes that there couldn't have been any fraud.

Do you realize it only takes 45K votes in 3 states to hand this election to Trump.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

When there's collusion to change the outcome, which we haven't seen anywhere.

So cheating is fine up until the point where it's proven to change the outcome? 

11 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You’re wasting your time here. 

I’m sure just getting a blow job isn’t cheating on your wife to some of these idiots, either. 

Sure!

I just put the tip in.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So cheating is fine up until the point where it's proven to change the outcome? 

No, there has been no proven large scale fraud. There has been no evidence of entities trying to introduce 1000 of votes. If you want to go the extra mile to make it 100%, more power to you.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

45K out of 155 million plus is a drop in the bucket

So you could create 45k votes? Who's manufacturing these votes?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

No, there has been no proven large scale fraud. There has been no evidence of entities trying to introduce 1000 of votes. If you want to go the extra mile to make it 100%, more power to you.

Watch the live feed, it's spoon feeding the sheep.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watch the real feed.  It's damaging.

Rsbn.

I just realized, this Dr Shiva Ayyadurai presenting this info is the same guy who wants to dual with Fauci on COVID, the same guy who invented email???. Were you the one posting his Tweets on COVID? Man, he's got his hands in a lot of things.... is he part of the Cyber Ninjas now? :pc:

V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva,[2] December 2, 1963)[3] is an Indian-American engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and unfounded medical claims.[

Edited by akvanden

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watch the real feed.  It's damaging.

Rsbn.

Nothing is going happen.  Look how stupid people are.  
The media is like a referee, showing up to officiate a game wearing one team’s jersey, their face painted their colors,  and a helmet on their head that holds two beers. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm saying 45k in the grand scheme of everything is peanuts. So, if that's all it would take, it doesn't seem like big a feat