Tulsi Biden/Harris open border policy is a disaster

jtssrx

54 minutes ago, amstech said:

Is Mainecat actually a conservative? 
They way he trolls and supports the left is so embarrassingly bad I am being honest when I say, I can't tell if he is trolling or not.

He pretends to troll. Sad huh ?

41 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Illegal immigrants cost over 100 billion a year, we don’t need more parasites 

Only if we allow it. If we structure our laws to put them to work and be productive then that is a positive. And when the word gets out to their homeland that if you migrate to the US you will be put to work that will stem the flow of welfare seekers. It is much easier to integrate them and by doing so be able to track them. If they work, they stay. If no work, no stay. 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao 12000. Not even a fucing dent in the numbers prossed and dumped across America every week 

120k last mo alone 

= 108000 still getting shipped around America every 30 fuckibg days 

That is 3600 a fucking day 

But by all means keep running cover for the largest failed border policy in your entire life 

My link was about Haitians not every dog that crosses.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most restaurants around here are closing one or 2 days a week due to not having help.

Looks like the help took the whiney repubs advice here and moved on up. 

Ours are just closing early. Really sucks, can't go out to eat after 8:30-9..with my kids in sports, games ending around 8-8:30 places are closed or closing and I don't want to be that guy..Bums me out, it was a tradition to go out to eat after the games and made my life a lot easier too

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Most restaurants around here are closing one or 2 days a week due to not having help.

Its old stupid frail fucks like you scared of life pushing this narrative that everyone is going to die from Fauci's man made gain of function virus all because you liberals couldnt handle Donald Trump. But thanks for playing shithead. 👍

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its old stupid frail fucks like you scared of life pushing this narrative that everyone is going to die from Fauci's man made gain of function virus all because you liberals couldn't handle Donald Trump. But thanks for playing shithead. 👍

Many haven't figured that out yet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

My link was about Haitians not every dog that crosses.

120k in 30 days every 30 days you link and the bragging up 12k people getting the boot is nothing but propaganda not even talking about the real numbers going on . But making fools think 12k is a big number of deportations.  Like I said not even a bucket of h20 in a Olympic pool . Even if it is 12k every week and it is not that is still leaving 19k a week getting bused to a town near you . Every week .

But again those 12 k deportation numbers a every 30 days so we are back up to 3600 a Day . Every day 3600 getting pushed in to America.  Do you even think the court system could dream of hearing all those cases when there  case is up ? Yeah you know better . But again keep running cover for your bumbling idiots epic shit show on a level never before seen in America 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Only if we allow it. If we structure our laws to put them to work and be productive then that is a positive. And when the word gets out to their homeland that if you migrate to the US you will be put to work that will stem the flow of welfare seekers. It is much easier to integrate them and by doing so be able to track them. If they work, they stay. If no work, no stay. 

And you will find them how ? 

I am all for open borders if we cut out all social programs for every one . 

But you can't have open borders and giveaways 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

When your politicians pay people to stay home what in the fuck did you expect to happen ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And you will find them how ? 

I am all for open borders if we cut out all social programs for every one . 

But you can't have open borders and giveaways 

As soon as they cross the border and are vetted they get a work I’d with alien ssn. This must be presented wherever they work under penalty of law to both them and the employer. This gives a record and location where they are working. Remove all alien welfare except in extreme cases where family or sponsor on record is directly assisting them with housing. The vast majority of immigrants either legal or illegal just want to work and live in a society where they feel save and secure. And our tax base could use their money, but the way it is now millions are working under the table. 

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

As soon as they cross the border and are vetted they get a work I’d with alien ssn. This must be presented wherever they work under penalty of law to both them and the employer. This gives a record and location where they are working. Remove all alien welfare except in extreme cases where family or sponsor on record is directly assisting them with housing. The vast majority of immigrants either legal or illegal just want to work and live in a society where they feel save and secure. And our tax base could use their money, but the way it is now millions are working under the table. 

We already have work visa laws . Once they are up they vanish in to the masses . No way to track them and zero interst to do so by every one on the left. 

Millions of cash jobs in this world and until you ban cash there will always be endless cash work out there 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

We already have work visa laws . Once they are up they vanish in to the masses . No way to track them and zero interst to do so by every one on the left. 

Millions of cash jobs in this world and until you ban cash there will always be endless cash work out there 

So why sunset the work visas?  Keep them active and not.put the person in a situation where they have to go underground. By having to go underground it enables non law abiding employers to exploit these workers. These workers would much rather be legitimate than living in fear of the next ICE raid. Laws are useless without the teeth of enforcement. 

I know we Americans hate supporting immigrants, but with legitimizing them and collecting income tax on their now legitimate earnings from even a portion of the millions here, that would pay for their social programs. In other words make them pay for their own brothers and sisters. 

15 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I know we Americans hate supporting immigrants, but with legitimizing them and collecting income tax on their now legitimate earnings from even a portion of the millions here, that would pay for their social programs. In other words make them pay for their own brothers and sisters. 

If they were coming to work that would be different, we all know a lot are looking for freebies. Also it's so detrimental to the people that want to come here legally, My mechanic is from Cancun and he's been here almost a year on a legal work visa and wants to buy a house in New Mexico, but they're making it almost impossible to stay since immigration offices are overwhelmed. He's trying to do everything legally but is frustrated watching the news where they're letting people just cross the border and getting government aid.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Phenom said:

https://www.irli.org/new-fair-study-illegal-immigration-costs-116-billion-annually/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvK7zlf2V8wIVJ2tvBB2CegvNEAAYAyAAEgJ_Q_D_BwE

31 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The study shows how mismanaged these imigrant workforce is managed. Instead of forcing them underground treat them as a resource. If you treat them and hunt them like criminals then they have no choose but to be criminals and a burden on our system. Make them legitimate and the vast majority will act and conduct themselves legitamatly. 

They are here and there ain’t enough planes to send them back. We can just throw up are hands and resent them or we can change the laws where they can become what they want to be, employed and part of the American dream. 

A lot of republicans detest these people for fear they are automatically democrats, but I bet if they were working hard and paying taxes a lot of them because of Latin social values would more associate with republican. Look at the long exiled Cuban community in Florida. A fairly high percentage are republican. 

C92BFCAD-6D41-40FC-8277-20EF54D5F142.jpeg

5 hours ago, Phenom said:

The study shows how mismanaged these imigrant workforce is managed. Instead of forcing them underground treat them as a resource. If you treat them and hunt them like criminals then they have no choose but to be criminals and a burden on our system. Make them legitimate and the vast majority will act and conduct themselves legitamatly. 

They are here and there ain’t enough planes to send them back. We can just throw up are hands and resent them or we can change the laws where they can become what they want to be, employed and part of the American dream. 

A lot of republicans detest these people for fear they are automatically democrats, but I bet if they were working hard and paying taxes a lot of them because of Latin social values would more associate with republican. Look at the long exiled Cuban community in Florida. A fairly high percentage are republican. 

C92BFCAD-6D41-40FC-8277-20EF54D5F142.jpeg

Deflection, the fact is that illegal immigrants are a drain on taxpayers. 

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Phenom said:

All the Guys working in the Tobacco fields and farms around me for sure are paid cash,live in the old run down farm houses for free and send most of their earnings back home. The rest they spend on Beer at the local Country store sit out front and tell Guys like me funny stories. Nobody is hunting them down. 

Good Guys at heart sure but they are not paying into the tax system and I seriously doubt they ever will.