Tulsi Biden/Harris open border policy is a disaster

jtssrx

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Phenom said:

The study shows how mismanaged these imigrant workforce is managed. Instead of forcing them underground treat them as a resource. If you treat them and hunt them like criminals then they have no choose but to be criminals and a burden on our system. Make them legitimate and the vast majority will act and conduct themselves legitamatly. 

They are here and there ain’t enough planes to send them back. We can just throw up are hands and resent them or we can change the laws where they can become what they want to be, employed and part of the American dream. 

A lot of republicans detest these people for fear they are automatically democrats, but I bet if they were working hard and paying taxes a lot of them because of Latin social values would more associate with republican. Look at the long exiled Cuban community in Florida. A fairly high percentage are republican. 

C92BFCAD-6D41-40FC-8277-20EF54D5F142.jpeg

Cubans have long been Conservative because they escaped Fidel. 

But Puerto Ricans have long been Democrats. Huge communities here in CT and Mass and they all vote D everytime. They are use to USA handouts. The funny part is Biden recently "screwed them over" (not really)on dual citizenship benefits 🤣  Dont matter they will still vote D. 

So dont think Cubans are just like other Immigrants. Haitians have not done shit compared to what Cubans have done for Miami. The worst neighborhoods in Miami are Haitians not Cubans. 

Cubans are conservative and generally wiling to work hard to create a better life.  Can't say the same for some of the others.  Mexicans really should be a conservative voting block but the pubs hate them even though they are religious family oriented hard workers who the right claims to represent.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Phenom said:

I know we Americans hate supporting immigrants, but with legitimizing them and collecting income tax on their now legitimate earnings from even a portion of the millions here, that would pay for their social programs. In other words make them pay for their own brothers and sisters. 

No it would not . Most already pay in to the system via other peoples SS# happens all day every day . 

Again you can have open borders or social programs tge 2 can not exist together . And the dems have proved over and over for ficking decades they have zero interst in securing the border or enforcing the laws already on the books . And have proved to be bold face full of lies when it comes to the border and legalization come negotiation times 

16 hours ago, airflite1 said:

If they were coming to work that would be different, we all know a lot are looking for freebies. Also it's so detrimental to the people that want to come here legally, My mechanic is from Cancun and he's been here almost a year on a legal work visa and wants to buy a house in New Mexico, but they're making it almost impossible to stay since immigration offices are overwhelmed. He's trying to do everything legally but is frustrated watching the news where they're letting people just cross the border and getting government aid.

Lol he'll only a yr ? I know people going on 12 yrs . Jeep getting pushed off because of backlogged imagination offices and imagination courts . That is why this latest round is such a fucking joke . EVERYONE knowes there is no possible way the courts will ever get thrugh these people in there life time .

The plan is pack them in . Then make a deal to secure the border you know like back in the Regan days . Then back out of the funding to do so after the blanket legalization of every one here 

You know exactly like the last time 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Cubans are conservative and generally wiling to work hard to create a better life.  Can't say the same for some of the others.  Mexicans really should be a conservative voting block but the pubs hate them even though they are religious family oriented hard workers who the right claims to represent.  

A white Ginger on the plight of immigrants 1500 miles away.

Come on man... :lol:

21 hours ago, Phenom said:

As soon as they cross the border and are vetted they get a work I’d with alien ssn. This must be presented wherever they work under penalty of law to both them and the employer. This gives a record and location where they are working. Remove all alien welfare except in extreme cases where family or sponsor on record is directly assisting them with housing. The vast majority of immigrants either legal or illegal just want to work and live in a society where they feel save and secure. And our tax base could use their money, but the way it is now millions are working under the table. 

You know what the simplest, most productive and cost effective way to control our immigration rates?  A fucking wall.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You know what the simplest, most productive and cost effective way to control our immigration rates?  A fucking wall.

And a gate that stays closed with just a 30 inch door at every immigration station 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I ask you, if you personally wanted to cross the southern border illegally, even with the best wall, do you think you could do it? I’m betting you could…

9 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I ask you, if you personally wanted to cross the southern border illegally, even with the best wall, do you think you could do it? I’m betting you could…

I'm betting it would cut down illegal crossings by a significant percentage, and thats kind of the point.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm betting it would cut down illegal crossings by a significant percentage, and thats kind of the point.

I agree, but these modern day pilgrims will stop at nothing to come to this land of wealth and prosperity. 

Just now, Phenom said:

I agree, but these modern day pilgrims will stop at nothing to come to this land of wealth and prosperity. 

And thats fine, but our country has laws and a defined rate of how many people we can let into it.  We can't afford to house, clothe and feed the entire world, especially when there are so many going without, who were born and raised here.