Hay Days - the aftermath

Bontz

All of the COVID chatter that goes on here, it got me thinking about Hay Days and the "super spreader" context thrown at events like that with so many people.  I know we'll never know the number here, but I'm kind of curious what the results of attending Hay Days ended up with as far as people contracting / testing positive for COVID.  Seems like all the fear mongering the news and social media places on events like Hay Days, Sturgis, college football games, etc. are turning into big ol' nothing burgers.  I don't have the feature enabled on my iPhone, but I know they have COVID "close contact" tracing enabled .... I wonder how many people saw something pop up on their phone after attending Hay Days.  Oh well - just thinking out loud here.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

All of the COVID chatter that goes on here, it got me thinking about Hay Days and the "super spreader" context thrown at events like that with so many people.  I know we'll never know the number here, but I'm kind of curious what the results of attending Hay Days ended up with as far as people contracting / testing positive for COVID.  Seems like all the fear mongering the news and social media places on events like Hay Days, Sturgis, college football games, etc. are turning into big ol' nothing burgers.  I don't have the feature enabled on my iPhone, but I know they have COVID "close contact" tracing enabled .... I wonder how many people saw something pop up on their phone after attending Hay Days.  Oh well - just thinking out loud here.  

The Minnesota news has not said shit about the million people that went to the state fair and that being a so called “super spreader” my guess is Some people got it At haydays but not at the were all going to die rate to make it news worthy 

Over 3000 new cases reported in Wisco the last 4 days and a 1000 to over 2000 prior to that.  HMMMM could it have something to do with all the county fairs, state fair, and Summerfest and not to mention all the other events opening up?

Well let's see .

The MN rusk takers ball 

I went on Friday morning no vacinstion I may add

Stayed in my toy hauler with 4 other dudes till Sunday late afternoon 

Saw the band Fri night it was packed 

Did 2 packed industry party's for the free food sat night 

Saw more covid mocking shirts in 3 days than I did all yr 

Zero social distance 

Took a lot of pulls from other people's pipes and joints let others hit my you can hash vape many times 

Even hung out at the trailer from one of our resident vaccine cheerleaders for a hr or so 

Here we are 2 weeks after the fact and not even the sniffles from any one I know that was there . 

But yeah be very affrade very affrade 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I haven't gave any cares about this crap for a very very long time.  It's easier when you stop watching TV news or news radio.  Screw all them, real life is normal

X2 what a shitty life to live in constant fear.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

NH grass drags coming up always a HUGE crowd. I will be there no mask, no jabs, no fucks given. I wont even take the tests anymore. Pretty sure ive had Covid 3 times already, absolutely had it twice. 

No news and not being around Sheep that are tuned in helps big time 

• Like 1

It really is kind of laughable how people just bite on the MSM narrative of these events being so bad.  I absolutely love seeing the highlights of college football stadiums at capacity, and events like Hay Days and Sturgis going strong.  It's like a big F U to the sheep ... fantastic!!  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

It really is kind of laughable how people just bite on the MSM narrative of these events being so bad.  I absolutely love seeing the highlights of college football stadiums at capacity, and events like Hay Days and Sturgis going strong.  It's like a big F U to the sheep ... fantastic!!  

Yep. My fave was back at last yrs Sturgis  .the never ending coverage.  Yet the Minneapolis  bonfire and the semi dodge the pedestrians style events not a fucking peep about the covid in the crowd 

• Like 1