Picked up the new sled last night

I haven't ridden a Titan, but the few people I've spoken with who have ... they've been extremely impressed with it.  And if you're using it for 2-up and/or utility work - couldn't ask for a better rig.  Out of curiosity, what general area are you located?  

31 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Got the call that it was ready to go.  A big change from what I normally ride but having young kids that I can take on this and groom our trails will be my next sledding chapter.

25861BCC-0888-4D5D-A73A-C0FC0894359E.jpeg

Damn!  That is one nice looking tank though!  I can admit that!

I remember one of these big boys having to jerk my buddy out of the picker brush once.  We couldn’t even hear it rev up as it dragged his shit through the scrub and snow….with his wife on the back!!!!

33 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I haven't ridden a Titan, but the few people I've spoken with who have ... they've been extremely impressed with it.  And if you're using it for 2-up and/or utility work - couldn't ask for a better rig.  Out of curiosity, what general area are you located?  

i am about an hour and a half north of Toronto

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn!  That is one nice looking tank though!  I can admit that!

I remember one of these big boys having to jerk my buddy out of the picker brush once.  We couldn’t even hear it rev up as it dragged his shit through the scrub and snow….with his wife on the back!!!!

It is a good looking machine.  If I have to tow anyone, will slam it in low and away we go

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

i am about an hour and a half north of Toronto

It is a good looking machine.  If I have to tow anyone, will slam it in low and away we go

Yeah, it was pretty unreal.  Sad part is, errr…embarrassing, is we passed him a bad another like him with their wives about the speed of light about a mile before my partner overshot the turn.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Needs Northstar clutching 💡 

:roflcrying:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or any one of the numerous Iron Dog race teams!

LOL…I miss Tricky though.  Always a hoot.

Scrolled through the old BBQ pit the other day out of curiosity, found a lovely little tiff between him and turbo Hymie to peruse.  Nothing has changed, he still gets triggered at the speed of light.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Scrolled through the old BBQ pit the other day out of curiosity, found a lovely little tiff between him and turbo Hymie to peruse.  Nothing has changed, he still gets triggered at the speed of light.

Some good times we all had….at his expense.  :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some good times we all had….at his expense.  :lol:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/search/117339/

The gift that keeps on giving... 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/who’s-running-bmp-parts-on-the-850.1881319/

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

On 9/23/2021 at 11:23 AM, 04nightfire said:

Got the call that it was ready to go.  A big change from what I normally ride but having young kids that I can take on this and groom our trails will be my next sledding chapter.

25861BCC-0888-4D5D-A73A-C0FC0894359E.jpeg

I am very curious about the Titan.. Hopefully you will post a few ride reports once the snow flies. 

SkisNH

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SkisNH said:

May I ask what the deal is with you and Northstar?  I used is setup in my Assault and it worked well. 

Bragadocious Ricky is a constant source of enertainment for some of us. 

His clutch kits have mixed results.  Of the two people I know that have tried his kits both were removed.  One Indy 600 XC and one 800 Assault.  Maybe they work great for 660 ft of drag racing or in the Iron Dog though. :lol: 

Personally I'd go with Gabe's stuff if I ran a Poo.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

soul patch says...

Yeah I've seen the snow tracks review... I would much prefer the insight from a guy that just bought one, he needs to live with it for more than one weekend. I seriously see my self making a similar move in a couple of years. I still like to race corner to corner, but like most of us the older I get the faster I was.