Illegal immigrants dumping documents because they are told its easier to stay in the US.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yep bunch of Haitian refugees.   While the Biden admin does nothing during a "pandemic."  Click "original sound link below." 

Edited by Highmark

Amazing time we are in.  The bread rolls are gonna start flying off the shelves, given to a couple of groups that have proven to stay on welfare and tax based entitlement plans for their lifetime…..and create offspring that do the same.

I was reading an article about what these Muslims from Afghan are about to start taking in.  Wow.

Yup. Right on vids.

And they (Myorkis sp?) that all are being sent back to Haiti. Guess what ? They aren’t . Plenty of even vid evidence of bus and planes dropping off to other US cities.

Gov’t again and again lies on video looking and speaking to you, even knowing you are watching the lies go down real time.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Amazing time we are in.  The bread rolls are gonna start flying off the shelves, given to a couple of groups that have proven to stay on welfare and tax based entitlement plans for their lifetime…..and create offspring that do the same.

I was reading an article about what these Muslims from Afghan are about to start taking in.  Wow.

These people are being encouraged and assisted in their trek through central America/Mexico.  Allowing this is allowing an invasion.  

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yup. Right on vids.

And they (Myorkis sp?) that all are being sent back to Haiti. Guess what ? They aren’t . Plenty of even vid evidence of bus and planes dropping off to other US cities.

Gov’t again and again lies on video looking and speaking to you, even knowing you are watching the lies go down real time.

Yep did you see the statement they gave?   They gave multiple things that are occurring but won't admit to how many of each is happening.   The last one to hide it was release into the US and told to go to and ICE facility when they can.   If they show up we have no idea who they are because they are dumping all identification documents.  Shameful.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

These people are being encouraged and assisted in their trek through central America/Mexico.  Allowing this is allowing an invasion.  

Shame on all that are doing nothing to stop it.  This includes the bordering states not enforcing the border because fear of liberal media coverage.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Boogeymen 

I’d love to watch the life drain from your eyes.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shame on all that are doing nothing to stop it.  This includes the bordering states not enforcing the border because fear of liberal media coverage.

You would have to leave your moms basement Sally boy.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s the old bogeymen at the border. Don’t look at 1/6, Trumpco tax evasion charges etc……but hey look over there some dark skinned boogeymen are crossing our border.

:lol:   Seek help.   

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boogeymen 

Yep the UN is nothing more than boogeyman distributing how to guides to cross Mexico to get to America. Yep all good 150000 cought and prossesed and put on busses and dropped across America in Aug alone . And those are only the ones we cought .

Biden fucked up the border worse than any other president in my life 

And Trump did more than any president in my life .reality 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

TX  the govener put out a few miles of cop cars along the hot spots this week like hundreds of them as a sort of fence to slow them down so the cops have a bit more ez time to grab them 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

In theory I somewhat agree but border state shouldn't need to sacrifice LE for something the Federal Govt is tasked to do.   

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In theory I somewhat agree but border state shouldn't need to sacrifice LE for something the Federal Govt is tasked to do.   

I agree…..and they really aren’t set up for it.  But, maybe a disaster with them trying to protect our borders would start to open some eyes.

Disaster=shots fired and invader bodies on the news.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree…..and they really aren’t set up for it.  But, maybe a disaster with them trying to protect our borders would start to open some eyes.

Disaster=shots fired and invader bodies on the news.

Red states should send more help if the states are to do more.   Iowa sent some state Troopers down for a few weeks but like you said they really don't have much jurisdiction or are set up for it. 

They are taking the horse’s away from the border agents after it sparks outrage.  The American people will not tolerate this!!   :lol:

How much more of this will we take before the people regain control of our country through force?  Where are those fucking Republicans ?  Why don’t they have those twats by the collar?  I thought they were fighting for us????