Little Hitler doesn’t have good answer on why Israel is experiencing highest number of covid cases while being 80% vaccinated

jtssrx

The only people that should have ever considered taking the experimental vax are those most at risk of dying.  Everyone else will get natural immunity - sooner or later - it's inevitable.  

These stupid fucks just keep ignoring the data.  THE ONLY recent sign that the data may actually be considered is the decision not to recommend anyone over 65 get the booster.  Of course this now keeps changing daily as the politicians put pressure to lower that age.  In a week or two the recommendation will be that everyone just go ahead and get the booster.

These fucktard's made this thing political and now are stuck continuing the narrative in an attempt to keep their loyal sheeple in hand.  That is until they decide they cannot keep the lies alive anymore then they will simply deny, deny, deny.  The sheeple will just continue to believe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, jdsky said:

The only people that should have ever considered taking the experimental vax are those most at risk of dying.  Everyone else will get natural immunity - sooner or later - it's inevitable.  

These stupid fucks just keep ignoring the data.  THE ONLY recent sign that the data may actually be considered is the decision not to recommend anyone over 65 get the booster.  Of course this now keeps changing daily as the politicians put pressure to lower that age.  In a week or two the recommendation will be that everyone just go ahead and get the booster.

These fucktard's made this thing political and now are stuck continuing the narrative in an attempt to keep their loyal sheeple in hand.  That is until they decide they cannot keep the lies alive anymore then they will simply deny, deny, deny.  The sheeple will just continue to believe.

Insert @akvanden in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

I mean, not sure I can find a better post than this concerning this whole complete covid idiocy.

:bc:

@SSFB….”pin” this you lazy, sorry fuck!!!!!  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is there is much more going on than they will ever admit.   They've (US medical community, the MSM and democraps) chosen a path on this and they are sticking to it no matter what the bigger picture shows.   From the use of treatment drugs that have shown incredibly effective all around the world to what is occurring in some of the most highly vaccinated countries and we still stick to our small "studies" without looking at far greater volume of real world evidence.   

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Insert @akvanden in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Oh hey Bontz.

6 hours ago, jdsky said:

On 7/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, jdsky said:

Shit was definitely nasty and I personally have not been that sick with anything before that lasted for 6 weeks nor have I ever pounded so much Advil and Nyquil in my life but we all managed to kick it over the last two months. 

I've got shit to do and being sick for 6 weeks sounds awful, no thanks. Why would anyone want to get sick? I'll take a vaccine that can improve (not guarantee) those odds of getting sicker than hell. It's the same reason we all get the chicken pox vaccine. Sure you can get it, but why would you want to? 

28 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Herd immunity. 

And where have you heard that getting Covid once means you can’t get it again?  If they were to guarantee that you can only get it once…and if you survive you can’t get it again, then go for “herd immunity “…but that’s not the case. I’ll vax to have the best chance to keep from getting very sick or dying. If getting Covid is like getting a bad cold, I don’t care how many times I get it, just keep me out of the hospital and or funeral home. 

20 minutes ago, Phenom said:

And where have you heard that getting Covid once means you can’t get it again?  If they were to guarantee that you can only get it once…and if you survive you can’t get it again, then go for “herd immunity “…but that’s not the case. I’ll vax to have the best chance to keep from getting very sick or dying. If getting Covid is like getting a bad cold, I don’t care how many times I get it, just keep me out of the hospital and or funeral home. 

You missed my sarcasm. Sweden was the posterchild for herd immunity last year.

But now, they’re actually right up there in terms of vaccinated rate, similar to Israel if not higher, even with all that “herd immunity.”

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

What’s the percentage/number of confirmed multiple infections? Say, just in the U.S., to keep it simple. 

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oh hey Bontz.

I've got shit to do and being sick for 6 weeks sounds awful, no thanks. Why would anyone want to get sick? I'll take a vaccine that can improve (not guarantee) those odds of getting sicker than hell. It's the same reason we all get the chicken pox vaccine. Sure you can get it, but why would you want to? 

Not sure over 3 mo and hit the deductible for the first time ever. Good times good times . Oh but she is now safe from covid . Except she is not especaly because now she is on drugs that completely fuck up her already fucked up because of the vaccine immune system . 

I would much rather catch a covid that the shit mel is dealing with . And my days off work because of her vaccine are at 5 right now 

Screenshot_20210922-182930_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182854_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182908_Messages.jpg

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not sure over 3 mo and hit the deductible for the first time ever. Good times good times . Oh but she is now safe from covid . Except she is not especaly because now she is on drugs that completely fuck up her already fucked up because of the vaccine immune system . 

I would much rather catch a covid that the shit mel is dealing with . And my days off work because of her vaccine are at 5 right now 

Screenshot_20210922-182930_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182854_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182908_Messages.jpg

This is your wife, from covid vaccine? Sorry, wasn’t aware she had complications. What’s the reaction she’s having?

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

How about getting sick for 6-10 weeks even if you're vaxxed.  That's exactly what happened in my family.  We all got it within a span of 1 week.  Everyone, vaxxed or not had the same symptoms and everyone was sick for the same duration, same severity did not matter one fucking bit.

Then there's the fact my mom had a stroke right after the second shot and had completely unexplained blood pressure issues that lasted for 16 weeks post second shot.  Nobody is talking about the large number of people having severe side effects from the vax.  In fact the numbers have far exceeded any previously acceptable limits for an approved vax let alone an experimental one.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jdsky said:

How about getting sick for 6-10 weeks even if you're vaxxed.  That's exactly what happened in my family.  We all got it within a span of 1 week.  Everyone, vaxxed or not had the same symptoms and everyone was sick for the same duration, same severity did not matter one fucking bit.

Then there's the fact my mom had a stroke right after the second shot and had completely unexplained blood pressure issues that lasted for 16 weeks post second shot.  Nobody is talking about the large number of people having severe side effects from the vax.  In fact the numbers have far exceeded any previously acceptable limits for an approved vax let alone an experimental one.  

Yeah, I purposely put in “not guarantee” for a reason. 

Glad you’re feeling better though. 

22 hours ago, jdsky said:

This didn't lasts long, from the time of your comment....the CDC Director overrode the CDC Panel and aligned with the White House on Boosters for younger people.

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

My mother also had a stroke less than a week after her shot.  She's 87, and had a previous stroke almost 10 years ago, but the facts remain

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

Local builder near us decided to get the shot, this was some weeks ago, he got so sick on his way home from getting the shot his son had to go get him as he couldn't drive his pickup.

Forced to get the vaccine after he, Conner Hellebuyck, and NHL goalie, contracted then recovered from covid. Felt just as bad, if not worse after receiving them. No, no coercion here at all.

https://globalnews.ca/video/8217383/winnipeg-jets-goalie-connor-hellebuyck-is-pro-choice-on-getting-vaccinated

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My mother also had a stroke less than a week after her shot.  She's 87, and had a previous stroke almost 10 years ago, but the facts remain

Sorry to hear that and I hope she recovered ok.  My mom was 80 at the time but had no blood related health issues until the vax.  Her neurologist agreed that it was due to the vax and when  questioned about reporting said it was up to her to report it to VAERS.  WTF?  She can use a computer to do email, FB, because I have set those things up to be easy for her to use but no way in hell would she figure out how to find the website and fill out the report on her own.

The reporting data is severely flawed, the data that is being used for the propaganda is flawed and being twisted to make people believe this vax is 100% safe and effective.  That's just fucking wrong on so many levels.  These shots should have been put on hold (again unless you are in the high risk and choose it for yourself) months ago and definitely not pushed on children.