White vs black, brown women

Phenom

Lindbergh baby, Lacy Peterson, Patricia Halbeck, Joshua and Tylee Vallow, Casey Peterson, Nicole Brown Simpson, Stacy Ann Peterson, Natalee Holloway…the list goes on…the only black lady that comes to mind is Breonna Taylor, hmm am I missing any?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the missing black and indian women need a better story to engage the kind of speculation and over analyzing of the Gabby situation

So, nobody cares much about the 5 time baby mama who is an aspiring rapper whilst she collects government checks and peddles crack out of her section 8 housing?

I disagree.  :lol:

58 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Lindbergh baby, Lacy Peterson, Patricia Halbeck, Joshua and Tylee Vallow, Casey Peterson, Nicole Brown Simpson, Stacy Ann Peterson, Natalee Holloway…the list goes on…the only black lady that comes to mind is Breonna Taylor, hmm am I missing any?

Who the fuck is Breonna Taylor?  

Just now, Phenom said:

The black female EMT who was shot dead by police in the middle of the night while in bed during a no knock warrant. Sweet dreams…

Wasn’t that covered heavily by the news?  I’m sure I heard about it.  You are saying she deserves to be a household name for it?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wasn’t that covered heavily by the news?  I’m sure I heard about it.  You are saying she deserves to be a household name for it?

Yes I do, unequivocally. Her experience should scream bloody murder for ANYONE who feels the right to be safe in their own home from Gestapo tactics by law enforcement. What would you do if someone broke down your door in the middle of the night hollering law enforcement??? Any criminal could holler that as their breaking into your house. Are you going to drop your weapon and see if they are legit?

A hot girl can rip a fart in a crowd of guys and they will all cheer, a fat gal does it and everyone will be disgusted.  We just don’t care when ugly, poor, fat, women are murdered.  Just what it is. 

Edited by Cold War

6 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Yes I do, unequivocally. Her experience should scream bloody murder for ANYONE who feels the right to be safe in their own home from Gestapo tactics by law enforcement. What would you do if someone broke down your door in the middle of the night hollering law enforcement??? Any criminal could holler that as their breaking into your house. Are you going to drop your weapon and see if they are legit?

Well, the liberal media did all they can to bring her fame and acknowledgement and well, nobody seemed to care.  Damn Trump!!!!

Are they firing?  I’m returning fire.  If not, cooler heads must try to prevail.   

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, the liberal media did all they can to bring her fame and acknowledgement and well, nobody seemed to care.  Damn Trump!!!!

Are they firing?  I’m returning fire.  If not, cooler heads must try to prevail.   

Being the second one to fire usually doesn’t turn out so well…cause your dead. 

Cooler heads in a home invasion in the dark in the middle of the night???

Edited by Phenom

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A hot girl can rip a fart in a crowd of guys and they will all cheer, a fat gal will does it and everyone will be disgusted.  We just don’t care when ugly, poor, fat, women are murdered.  Just what it is. 

Nature has seen fit (in wisdom) to make sure that strength and beauty are admired, desired and protected.  It’s evolutionary science.  

Well, for the protection of the police I say let’s ban no knock warrants so that the only ones busting in are criminals. I will be greeting them with lots of hot lead…let the cops and the coroner figure out who they are. 

In the Breonna case, the cops could have easily surveiled the residence and arrested the scumbag boyfriend when he left the house for a trip to the grocery store. 

The same with David Koresh of Waco fame. The guy went into town all the time. The law could have easily picked him up instead of that disaster at the Branch Dividian. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Hilarious that is your take on the situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Totally disregard the fact her boyfriend was returning fire and he is the one that got her killed but keep going White Knight. 

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hilarious that is your take on the situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Totally disregard the fact her boyfriend was returning fire and he is the one that got her killed but keep going White Knight. 

Well, here’s hoping that you are never mistakenly targeted for a midnight no knock warrant execution…I mean if it were to happen, that would be hilarious 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Well, here’s hoping that you are never mistakenly targeted for a midnight no knock warrant execution…I mean if it were to happen, that would be hilarious 

Well I dont sell drugs, dont live with a criminal,  dont live in an apartment in a shitty neighborhood, and wouldnt return fire at Police officers so I would say my odds are pretty good. 

The Bitch was living with a criminal drug dealer that was armed and said many times on social media he was going to kill Cops. Do you really think she didnt know what kind of bullshit  she was wrapped up in? How fucking retarded are You? 

Oh she was a Nurse and a perfect citizen I forgot. 

Better people die every hour...who gives a fuck.  You watch WAY too much news. Go outside. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well I dont sell drugs, dont live with a criminal,  dont live in an apartment in a shitty neighborhood, and wouldnt return fire at Police officers so I would say my odds are pretty good. 

The Bitch was living with a criminal drug dealer that was armed and said many times on social media he was going to kill Cops. Do you really think she didnt know what kind of bullshit  she was wrapped up in? How fucking retarded are You? 

Oh she was a Nurse and a perfect citizen I forgot. 

Better people die every hour...who gives a fuck dude you watch WAY too much news. Go outside. 

And that is why is said mistakenly. Unless you believe that law enforcement is 100% infallible …

Say someone does break down your door in the dark of night claiming to be cops…a criminal would never claim that in a home invasion, right?  Are you going to hold fire to check for verification?  Cops and criminals would come in with lights off blinding you with bright flashlight beams and guns drawn ready to fire. 

Id rather outlaw no knock warrants so that if someone busts in I could shoot without hesitation knowing it ain’t a cop. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Phenom said:

And that is why is said mistakenly. Unless you believe that law enforcement is 100% infallible …

Say someone does break down your door in the dark of night claiming to be cops…a criminal would never claim that in a home invasion, right?  Are you going to hold fire to check for verification?  Cops and criminals would come in with lights off blinding you with bright flashlight beams and guns drawn ready to fire. 

Id rather outlaw no knock warrants so that if someone busts in I could shoot without hesitation knowing it ain’t a cop. 

I get the point you think you are making, I really do.  But that is not at all what happened. That is what the media told you to think. 

This Dude knew exactly why the Cops where there and knew it was them regardless of a knock. 

Look at the Mafia Dude. They did no knock warrants evertime they bagged those Guys back in the 70s and 80s.  Stop protecting criminals with dumb liberal narratives and thinking it somehow is saving you freedom. 

I own firearms and if I am taking a shot at someone at my door I better know who the fuck it is moron. Whats next shooting your teenager as they sneak in at night? Whoops they didnt knock better make more laws...🤦‍♂️👌

Edited by EvilBird

Teenagers and minor criminals sneak in. Cops and hardcore criminals bust in the door. Like you said, the guy was a drug dealer. His gun was intended most likely for a rival busting in to take him out, not for cops. I have no problem with him being arrested, but there are better ways to do it with surveillance and rapid takedown outside the residence. This isn’t liberal White Knight thinking, it’s smart thinking that could save both cops lives and innocent lives. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Teenagers and minor criminals sneak in. Cops and hardcore criminals bust in the door. Like you said, the guy was a drug dealer. His gun was intended most likely for a rival busting in to take him out, not for cops. I have no problem with him being arrested, but there are better ways to do it with surveillance and rapid takedown outside the residence. This isn’t liberal White Knight thinking, it’s smart thinking that could save both cops lives and innocent lives. 

Fair enough, agree to disagree. 

Either way it was an innocent life lost I get it , but when you put yourself around people like that bad shit can happen. She could of easily been shot by the Rival you keep talking about and guess what? it never would of made the news for more than 30 seconds because it happens too often.  Once again not America's main concern for prime time television for months on end but hey whatever floats ur boat. 

So on E-T they open with a story with Nick Cannon whoever he is. Talk about him having 7 children and how he's busy with them. Then they yuck it up about 4 of those children have been born in the last 9 months by different women. The interviewer and him are laughing and giggling about it and having a great time. Anyone see something wrong here? This is why it's hard to take shit seriously and give blacks a "fair" shake. Do stories like this paint a positive picture? Fuck no. Why they would air this is mind blowing.

Edited by J. Jackson

6 hours ago, Phenom said:

The black female EMT who was shot dead by police in the middle of the night while in bed during a no knock warrant. Sweet dreams…

You mean the ex EMT that was a Drug Mule for her drug dealing boyfriend who shot at the cops and was killed in the crossfire?