White vs black, brown women

Phenom

Gabby story all over the news, relentless search by local, state and FBI. amateur detectives tracing her path, even locating van. Now the Fiancé is missing and all agencies are combing a massive swamp with a fine tooth comb…no expense or resources spared!

Black or brown woman goes missing and maybe it makes the local news for a day or two, and maybe a follow up on a lead by the local yocals…just an observation on my part. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Gabby story all over the news, relentless search by local, state and FBI. amateur detectives tracing her path, even locating van. Now the Fiancé is missing and all agencies are combing a massive swamp with a fine tooth comb…no expense or resources spared!

Black or brown woman goes missing and maybe it makes the local news for a day or two, and maybe a follow up on a lead by the local yocals…just an observation on my part. 

Young white woman and white male perp.   Two things that sell the news the most.   Change race of either and its dramatically different.   Change the race of both and it might not have even been covered.  

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Attractive.  If Ugg white girl goes missing just a blurb .  If a attractive black or any color woman goes missing with a strange twist it gets coverage . Also right now media needs anything it can get its hands on to take attention away from real issues 

• Like 2

The national news latching onto it like a pit bull is one thing, but what about the massive resources devoted to white women vs ethnic women?

I wonder what a black family in Detroit who’s daughter has gone missing say a year ago feels when all this effort is put into a missing white girl? And all they get from the cops is that they are still looking into it…maybe she’ll show up one way or another. 

The list of white girls is extensive. Patty Hearst, Jon Benet Ramsey, Elizabeth Smart, I’m sure I’m missing a few. How many ethnic women have made national news to any real extent?

No different than blacks not getting the vaccine.   The media either ignores or completely lies about it.  It is all about pushing a narrative, nothing about reporting news. 

Remember how MC posted his article about how blacks were leading the effort in getting vax?  ::lol:

locally , they run ads constantly begging blacks to get vaccinated . They are the biggest group of unvaccinated, not white Republicans. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No different than blacks not getting the vaccine.   The media either ignores or completely lies about it.  It is all about pushing a narrative, nothing about reporting news. 

Remember how MC posted his article about how blacks were leading the effort in getting vax?  ::lol:

locally , they run ads constantly begging blacks to get vaccinated . They are the biggest group of unvaccinated, not white Republicans. 

No question about it.  Media isn’t going to shine a light on any of their voting base.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Phenom said:

The national news latching onto it like a pit bull is one thing, but what about the massive resources devoted to white women vs ethnic women?

I wonder what a black family in Detroit who’s daughter has gone missing say a year ago feels when all this effort is put into a missing white girl? And all they get from the cops is that they are still looking into it…maybe she’ll show up one way or another. 

The list of white girls is extensive. Patty Hearst, Jon Benet Ramsey, Elizabeth Smart, I’m sure I’m missing a few. How many ethnic women have made national news to any real extent?

Well a missing girl in Detroit won't be found and the cops and media know it . 98% because if she was taken out side a liquor store with a full lot no one saw nothing . But a cracker get taken from any place with other non blacks they need to bring in extra detectives just to Handel all the witness  statements . This is just the  reality 

Same with any shooting domestic theft etc etc.  Then it is some how the cop fault for not solving the crime and why there neighborhoods are shit 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well a missing girl in Detroit won't be found and the cops and media know it . 98% because if she was taken out side a liquor store with a full lot no one saw nothing . But a cracker get taken from any place with other non blacks they need to bring in extra detectives just to Handel all the witness  statements . This is just the  reality 

Same with any shooting domestic theft etc etc.  Then it is some how the cop fault for not solving the crime and why there neighborhoods are shit 

It’s hilarious.  Hate the whitey for all your problems but demand they fix it.  Case in point, a “rally” yesterday in Duluth (always one with a handful of half-wits here crying about something) with the “natives” to bring awareness of their missing women and children….right off the reservation!  Hmmmm……another group of people refusing to help themselves in any way.  They simply do not care.

The entire rally:

6325EE31-050B-4205-AC6B-3D16FAD015B4.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

I'll listen to fucks like this when they start talking about black on black crime. :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Dude one of the most egregious crimes of the past 15 years was hardly covered at all in the MSM because it was a white couple and multiple black offenders.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

I think you have just identified the EXACT reason where we are with ALL of the bullshit we are being fed.

THE MEDIA.  Or the NEWS, what ever you want to call it..... You can go back to ANY of the other things that have happened in the past 18+ months, hell, go back years if you want, but the last 18 months are some of the most egregious. 

Think back to Bubba Wallace and the garage door pull..... How many FBI agents were required to investigate that, because the MEDIA ran with it??  Hmmm.....  Kinda makes sense now doesn't it.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Maybe the hood rats should actually talk to police?

Not that easy when in the projects. They will jill you for kess. You’d scut how entrenched they are in many aspects of many peoples lives, that atr controlled by them in many different ways.

Definitely an interesting, but ugly, subject.

3 hours ago, Phenom said:

And?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

Just some food for thought. It maybe sheds a little light on how people with different color of skin see how the system works …for better or worse. 

Perspective...we idolized a thug, drug dealer and criminal to the point there is a statue of him like he's Christopher Columbus 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Just some food for thought. It maybe sheds a little light on how people with different color of skin see how the system works …for better or worse. 

White Knights crying about "the system" everyday is half the problem but lets keep up that narrative it seems to be working great for black folks.  

Most black women don't constantly watch doom and gloom news either like White boomer Women do, the media knows their audience.

But that doesnt mean the Police work less hard on a homicide or missing person based on skin color for fucks sake.