Let the impeachment begin, payback time

XCR1250

Lets' call for a  MILLION SLEDDER MARCH!!

March on DC, calling for the immediate removal of Biden, Harris, and Trump.

Just for the purpose of securing the border and restoring law and order.

Not one word about ABORTION

Not one word about  RELIGION OR GOD

Not one word about marriage equality

Not one word about racial equity 

JUST SECURE THE FUKKIN BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

First we have to find her. And then She’ll quit. Then we’ll get Pelosi…..ouch !

oh well, these never go anywhere. If the Dems can’t get anyone shit canned, then it will never happen.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

One side should take the high road and not play this tit for tat game, it’s not a game. It’s time a party showed some integrity. I’m a nook so my opinion doesn’t matter but this seems pointless.

• Like 1

Long time issue is that the repubs take this crap from the dems all the time and have to calm it down, just for the dems to pull all this crap agsin.

At some point you need to say fuk it and swing back.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

One side should take the high road and not play this tit for tat game, it’s not a game. It’s time a party showed some integrity. I’m a nook so my opinion doesn’t matter but this seems pointless.

No shit. Stooping to shitty tactics.  Let's impeach every President when something goes wrong or we don't like their policy. Lets just make it into a game. Could have impeached Bush for the Iraq war. Could have impeached Obama for Syria (and others).

Have some integrity, even if the other side doesn't.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Although I agree 100%, it won't stop the morons on the left side from continuing to play this game.  If the Republicans were to gain ground, the Dems would go right back to this playbook and look for impeachments or whatever else to help them get back in control.  The Republicans have sat on their thumbs throughout and really haven't fought back.  I'm not saying it's right to fight back, but I also say it's about damn time because this is the only playbook the left knows ... and takes advantage of with their bedmates in the MSM.

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

No shit. Stooping to shitty tactics.  Let's impeach every President when something goes wrong or we don't like their policy. Lets just make it into a game. Could have impeached Bush for the Iraq war. Could have impeached Obama for Syria (and others).

Good post...compare what the Iraq War cost this country in blood and treasure to the withdrawal from Afgahnistan.

• Gold Member

Our political leadership should summarily fired for cause & have their retirement/benefits packages revoked. Fucking useless at best and treasonous at worst, the whole fucking lot of them!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

So you are saying you didn't support impeaching Trump?  :lol:  

BTW I don't agree with impeaching Biden for this even though his actions on the border could reasonably justify it if we are to believe there truly is a horrific pandemic going on.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

The republicans have been playing the "high road" long enough.  Time to fight back with the same tactics that are being used by the other party.  RIght now, the high road won't stop the dems from doing the same thing they have been against the republicans.  The R's need to start playing dirty, just like the dems.  They want and rely on the integrity of the Republicans and that is the problem.  I say hit the dems back with the same tactics and see what happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good post...compare what the Iraq War cost this country in blood and treasure to the withdrawal from Afgahnistan.

I know right , Your buddy Bathhouse Barry Obama killed more innocent people, dropped more bombs, and launched more Drone strikes than Bush and Trump combined. Sad isnt it? 

It's a lose-lose situation when you look at the top 3 in charge.  You have a puppet in Biden, a clueless VP that's next in line, and just another money sucking, absolutely moronic, career politician after that.  As much as I hate to admit it, I'd rather have Biden at the helm that Harris - or God forbid, Pelosi.

• Sad 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

It's a lose-lose situation when you look at the top 3 in charge.  You have a puppet in Biden, a clueless VP that's next in line, and just another money sucking, absolutely moronic, career politician after that.  As much as I hate to admit it, I'd rather have Biden at the helm that Harris - or God forbid, Pelosi.

True sadly 

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Five republicans have signed it. It’s not a serious push to remove him and I think Harris would be worse

Not sure Harris would be worse cause at this point I'm not convinced either of them are making serious decisions. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The speaker of the house will never get to be POTUS.  Never happened yet.